1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the scoop, TonTon. The bounty display is definitely a fantasy come true. I can't go with it because of space and cost but I'm thrilled to see it finally come together.

Thanks for the excellent pics guys.

The painted face on Dengar - hmm, see what you mean. Sideshow's protos have always looked stunning and then the prod'n head looks... more "painted." Maybe Dengar will be the other way around.

They look pretty impressive displayed together like that. Thanks for the pictures!

Looks good. Will get new Bossk and IG, maybe Han in carbonite. Boba from HT is already waiting for new company.

Psyched for bounty hunters. The darker coat on Zuckuss is a huge improvement. I really hope they do more paint apps on the head and get it where it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really excited for the bounty hunters collection. I've ordered all, waiting for Zuckuss, Dengar and Han In Carbonite. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, however ESB holds a special spot in my heart. It's my favorite episode of all. I've also ordered HT Yoda. Looking forward to more ESB figures coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow is now offering IG-88, Bossk and 4-LOM to wholesalers and retailers all over the world. That means they did not even sell these few 2000 (super duper limited) per piece on their own. It is time to wake up for Sideshow that customers do NOT agree with their new price politics. They are not Hot Toys and nobody can accept a rise of 100% on (nearly) the same product they offered before for way less. Same goes for their Premium Formats. Thousands of collectors stopped their hobby because they wont buy at these ridiculous prices. I hope Sideshow realizes before they go down big time.

Hasn't that been the case all along? I preordered my IG-88 from my local shop right after SS announced it.

Hasn't that been the case all along? I preordered my IG-88 from my local shop right after SS announced it.

No. 4-LOM has only just gone up for pre order overseas. They are clearly struggling to sell him. I would love to add all 6 to my collection but as mentioned I paid sub £100 for BOSSK 18 months ago. 4-LOM is £225!!!

This is an issue for ss beyond the bounty hunters. The biggest example was green lantern where almost everyone thought it was $150 figure with a $220 price tag. A ss rep politely explained what goes into their calculations for pricing. What I gathered was that they have to farm out a lot of the manufacturing or somehow they don't have access to cheaper manufacturing facilities like some other companies.

I'm just glad they are completing this line. And I had pretty much stopped doing POs for a variety of reasons, but I do PO the bounty hunters to support the line in hopes that it gets completed. Because really - who cares about a stand alone 4-LOM? They only work in the set for me.

I loved the price point and quality of a HT MMS for $170 and DX for $220. Those days $170 was a debate you had with yourself if you wanted the figure or not. It had nothing to do with the price point. And the DX well over the $200 range and you get an experience!!! Today $220 gets you one pair of hands!!

I think I'll be leaving this hobby behind after I get the bounty hunter line up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Id love a full bounty hunter line up but really dont think I can justify the cost.

It's sad that SSC spent so many years churning out endless clone variations. It may have been a cash cow for them, but back then we could have been getting Zuckuss and Dengar for $125 instead of the $240 they are going to be.

Two Jawas - using old outdated bodies and with no headsculpt to deal with - are $220. It's stunning to realize that just five years ago, I bought the EX version of this for $75...

08.jpg

This is an issue for ss beyond the bounty hunters. The biggest example was green lantern where almost everyone thought it was $150 figure with a $220 price tag. A ss rep politely explained what goes into their calculations for pricing. What I gathered was that they have to farm out a lot of the manufacturing or somehow they don't have access to cheaper manufacturing facilities like some other companies.

I'm just glad they are completing this line. And I had pretty much stopped doing POs for a variety of reasons, but I do PO the bounty hunters to support the line in hopes that it gets completed. Because really - who cares about a stand alone 4-LOM? They only work in the set for me.

business-commerce-businessmen-meetings-leader-finance-economics-bven736_low.jpg

The price issue should get an own sticky thread in every forum here. Somehow Sideshow should realize that they are on the wrong way. I mean seeing the 2000 pcs ONLY at Sideshow exclusives now sold through every regular retailer should be warning and sign enough for Sideshow. But flying over the clouds Sideshow seems not to see that problem. Fact is that they loose sales big time. Not only here in Europe but all over the world.

Back