1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try again later. They're all together but staggered so it might be tough to get a good shot. Lots of glare from the glass.

So is this supposed to be Zuckuss' taller thinner cousin?

Review_ZuckussSLSOTDS_still.jpg

10starwars.jpg

Sean

So is this supposed to be Zuckuss' taller thinner cousin?

His paler cousin too.

The benefits of this Zuckuss are immediately diminished with the problems: $240 doll needs a repaint, a new short body (if a swap is even possible), some serious padding to fatten him up (if his belts will allow that) and some re-tailoring once his skirt drags on the floor due to the body swap. I don't mind a basic body swap... but in this case, there's just too much work to do for the price.

Here's one of the whole gang (except 4-Lom):

-UNCrt_-Xt5X31tyKNROJFpBdywxH41xxjRVEkY7X__mGpkwDCtT5Z_RxTTwwK4Ze_pD3zRIpFLhZA=w1920-h1080-rw-no

So, TonTon, you were there today? So was I! I must've circled back to the Sideshow booth like 5 times through the day! Didn't take too many pictures though.

I must say that the whole gang of bounty hunters did look really good.

Nope. It's some Chrome protected format that's very large, that's the problem. I can save the code and it will open the pic in google chrome only. It's a .web something file.

So, TonTon, you were there today? So was I! I must've circled back to the Sideshow booth like 5 times through the day! Didn't take too many pictures though.

I must say that the whole gang of bounty hunters did look really good.

Yeah, I was there maybe around 2:00 snapping a lot of shots of the bounty hunters, and then the Hot Toys display, chatted with someone there about whether Luke really looks like Jeff Bridges. :lol Went back again a little bit later to take the group shot and just have a look again.

Great pictures, TonTon! Curious what Star Wars figures you find to be the real stand-outs in person.

Thanks, Wor-Gar! The bounty hunter display was probably the most impressive I must say. I probably only took cursory glances at IG-88 and Boba as I've owned them each at some point. 4-LOM I just have a hard time caring about but the green eyes were pretty cool, with the light hitting them the right way they get that translucence pretty easily. Bossk looked good and Dengar has really impressive details, head sculpt looks very painted to me so it's hard to gauge how that bodes.

Was really bummed that Old Han wasn't there. I think if there was a specific figure that I wanted to see it was him.

It's interesting see the Hot Toys prototypes as they really all just look like production figures. Vader looked poorly futzed as he often has at these shows. Death Trooper was the obvious winner for me. The details on the Rogue One stormtroopers figures are really sharp--I like the two different packs a lot. In isolation, the wonky armor and different helmet didn't strike me as odd. The execution of the helmet is better than the HT ANH one (just meaning it looks more faithful to its source), but I'm still not crazy about the rounded eyes.

DSC_0248.jpg

Back