1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aa97a7ca0c960bba42d1f3bf0626540e.jpg
it's okay... I'm ready to see what SSC has for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I just looked back and realized the only other "tease" Sideshow has given us for Zuckuss was a full year ago at this time promising to reveal this and 4-LOM before the end of that year. :lol

So my hopes are uncertain now about "coming soon".

I hear you on that, the Hot Toys Millennium Falcon cockpit was supposed to be "coming soon" as well. It doesn't seem like HT and SSC put much stock in the word "soon" anymore.

I've already preordered 4-LOM and IG-88 2.0 (since I missed the first), I'll be ordering Zuckuss as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Dengar pop up shortly and have SSC fill next year with bounty hunter preorders.

I'm hoping that hot toys ends up doing Dengar. I too am out of this game once I've got the bounty hunter line up.

Background characters are tough in today's high price collectable world. I love the character designs of the bounty hunters but can't see myself spending over $300 CAN each for them (I don't love them that much). With that rationalization a lot of figures are an easy pass!!

Will hold out for the Hot Toys.

I'm hoping that hot toys ends up doing Dengar. I too am out of this game once I've got the bounty hunter line up.

I wouldn't count on Hot Toys producing a Dengar or Zuckuss figure. They seem to limit themselves to main characters, and characters that they can make multiple variations of (for example Stormtroopers). I doubt that they will make a Dengar figure, seeing as he is seen so briefly.

My first thought was, "didn't we already have him up for order?" Then I remembered it was 4-Lom that was up before. That was just at the end of April, so just about 2 months ago. Then IG-88 re-release just a few weeks ago. Fett re-release is in stock now. There's a good possibility that Bossk is going to get re-released as well since we've seen that new sculpt in the bounty hunter group shot. I have a feeling Dengar might be revealed at SDCC.

They seem to be fast forwarding through all the bounty hunters all at once, practically.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Now I just need Dengar and a Snowtrooper reissue.

Background characters are tough in today's high price collectable world. I love the character designs of the bounty hunters but can't see myself spending over $300 CAN each for them (I don't love them that much). With that rationalization a lot of figures are an easy pass!!

My wife asked me why I had such a huge fascination with the “Executor Six” and I was finally able to kind of put it into words the other day. I’ll give you guys the bullet points of the conversation.

I don’t think of them as “background characters” and I see them as major plot drivers. Vader wouldn’t have tracked down Han, Leia, and Luke with them.

In my opinion Lucas, Kasdan, and Kershner did a fantastic job of crafting that scene. They created such a mystique surrounding those characters that you were forced to go buy the Kenner figures after the movie and create the back story.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Now I just need Dengar and a Snowtrooper reissue.

My wife asked me why I had such a huge fascination with the “Executor Six” and I was finally able to kind of put it into words the other day. I’ll give you guys the bullet points of the conversation.

I don’t think of them as “background characters” and I see them as major plot drivers. Vader wouldn’t have tracked down Han, Leia, and Luke with them.

In my opinion Lucas, Kasdan, and Kershner did a fantastic job of crafting that scene. They created such a mystique surrounding those characters that you were forced to go buy the Kenner figures after the movie and create the back story.

Did you hear about Wonker and his wife? No, what happened? He was explaining some ******** about Executive Six or something. Executive Six what's that some sort of job? Naw, its' some Star Wars nerdy crap Wonker is into. Well, she just looked at him
2j4orj6.jpg
and served him divorce papers right on the spot.

Back