SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the notice. For soem reason I'm not as pumped about this, but it may just be from my SSC drought in general. This is the first SSC item I've bought since last year's Fett and Battle Droids. Each year I think I get less and less.

Yeah i need more sideshow star wars, i dont have any sith or badguys. I still haven't got darth maul or boba fett.
So we all got the processing message so we know the figure is being released in a few weeks,
but why haven't we seen the final production photos?

They may have yet to get a final production sample. Hopefully they'll update their image bank before the 27th.

It's about freakin' time!

Coming in the Next 30 Days
Star Wars: Exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Padawan Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Padawan Sixth Scale Figure

Hello and welcome to yesterday, Pix.

"IT'S ONLY A DAY AGO!!!!!"

30445-banner-Movie-Buzz-annie.jpg

I know that. I was just glad to see it in the newsletter finally. :mad:

Don't expect any "image" updates....haven't seen that before a figure hits in a while...but luckily for us...it's been okay....

This will be a big moment for Sideshow here...the first "human" sculpt for a SW character we'll see after a good run of helmeted/alien characters that have been great figures from them....and after folks have gotten their hands on an HT figure of a human SW character with Luke.

My fingers are crossed that this one continues the successful/great looking run...especially with this character....c'mon Sideshow! Bring it!!

Placed an order for this and just have to pay the shipping. Can't wait to receive this! Looks amazing. But probably by the time it ships and arrives ill still be on my trip. But it's all good. Still very excited. :)

Might be SS' best human figure ever. Glad I got the exclusive even if I'm preferring the normal head now. xD

Obi Wan came out amazing! Glad I got him on order. Just needs to ship. Come on sideshow ship!!!! :yess::hi5::clap

Back