SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought and sold all my human SS Star Wars characters once I started buying HT's. They just looked bad in my display. The only one I kept was ROTS Kenobi. Moving forward I think I will not buy Human Sideshow figures.

I own a total of 3 SSC figures; Ep2 CLone cmdr, Greedo & HH. I had the Endor commando Sergeant, but I swapped the outfit onto a HT TT (one with the Wentworth Miller head).

Love those guys, but the only other SSC figures I'm interested in getting at this point, are the Tusken Raider & possibly cmdr Bly - that's it.

I'm really excited for this one. Obi-Wan is my favorite Jedi and this looks amazing. Will pick one up once it comes out. Excited to see in hand pics. :hi5::hi5::hi5:

^^^
Me too i have always wanted an ep1 obi-wan to go with my qui-gon jinn. Now more than ever i need a darth maul.
My star wars collection needs more jedi and sith, i wish ss would do new versions of their star wars figures.

Last edited:
^^^
Me too i have always an ep1 obi-wan to go with my qui-gon jinn. Now more than ever i need a darth maul.
My star wars collection needs more jedi and sith, i wish ss would new versions of their star wars figures.

Agree!!! They do need to make new versions.

Still plenty of Jedi and Sith on the waitlist before redo of the main characters IMO. AOTC Anakin is at the top of that list.

Back