SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone else get a processing notice on Kenobi? I haven't heard squat :huh And Pix did your notice say it would process on March 4th? Not much warning if that was the case :lol

So did anyone else get a processing notice on Kenobi? I haven't heard squat :huh And Pix did your notice say it would process on March 4th? Not much warning if that was the case :lol

It said this:

Dear Awesomest Overlord of All,

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
Date: 3/25/2013
Amount: US $31.93

:cuss

Oh I see... I thought you asked for the change to the 25th, not that it just happened w/o your input.

So I understand it, your last payment had previously be scheduled for march 4th?

Well... so if we are lucky some might be in-hand before the end of March. But more likely early April.

With Hulk getting pushed back this is my only Pre-order coming due before June :lol

Well, my B'day coming end of the month, some more time will help gathering funds for Obi. With OOM-9 and Snow arriving in the collection lately, customs charges hit the wallet hard.

I only have this and PT Yoda on order. Dat's eet.

I also have Yoda, as well as Hulk and the Sideshow Joker. Although I'm pretty certain the Joker will get axed. Great looking figure but I'm not really into the comic-style 1/6 figures.

If before it ships I get off my *** and do a Miller Batman custom I may change my mind, but I may also just cross my figures that Logan does another awesome sculpt of the Joker before then :lol

puddinpops.gif

Guess what, yep got my 21 days notice too. Perfect timing for me as my card will be charged about a week after my B'day. Gonna have to get Maul and Qui-Gon set up for obi's arrival.

Back