SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. Waited for this since I started the hobby. I've thought of this day for a long time! Grail figure! :yess:

1obi003.jpg

:yess:

Based on the early photos, this looks like it'll come out as awesome as I'd hoped, can't wait for this guy.

Re: SSC TPM Obi-Wan Jedi Padawan

OT obi Wan "when i met (Anakin) he was the best star pilot in the galaxy and i was amazed how strong the force was with him"

PT Obi Wan "we've picked up another (Anakin) pathetic lifeform"

The inconsistency is annoying not to mention that one of the best Jedis before his downfall was referred to as a pathetic lifeform.

Even though Anakin was human and Obi Wan knew it, he still called him a pathetic lifeform. I think Lucas was trying to show how unforgiving and "elite" the Jedi's thinking is. He just made them uncaring SOB's who you can't even relate to. Way to go Lucas.

I never took that line as anymore more than a Jab at Jar Jar's stupidity and Qui-Gon for getting involved with him, I never took it as Obi-Wan genuinely thinking Anakin a pathetic lifeform.

did Obiwan really know first that that was who Qui Gon was going back to Mos Espa to get???i DON"T think so...."some unfinished business" ...Obi wan has a guess due to Qui Gon getting Binks involved...that is all.

Obi Wan is a key figure from Star Wars saga, his role in The Phantom Menace is ridiculous except during the final duel. But because it is a must in the saga I think buying this 12 "if only because I already own Qui Gon and Darth Maul.

I never took that line as anymore more than a Jab at Jar Jar's stupidity and Qui-Gon for getting involved with him, I never took it as Obi-Wan genuinely thinking Anakin a pathetic lifeform.

Agreed... it always played to me a tongue-in-cheek comment. Just a bit of humor about their situation and poking fun Qui-Gon for making the world suffer through Jar Jar :lol

This figure is going to rock, very happy to see SST swinging back to the Jedi Line... hope to see Even Piell at some point:

32383590.png

SST could utilize the work done on the hobbit or Yoda bodies.

Back