SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC TPM Obi-Wan Jedi Padawan

:goodpost:

Something SW I can order :yess:

Not OT, but not a clone, so its something I can get excited about.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

So sick to death of clones and background dudes. This is a release I have been waiting a long time for.

Same here, Boba and Obi, now I will have TWO Star Wars figures on pre order!?!?! :panic: :horror :google

I think it has literally been a coupleyears since I could say that.

Under normal circumstances, even with the video out did take a few more months before its ready for pre-ordering. It will still be quite a wait.

I might get 2.

about time - will be nbice to upgrade the custom

Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Episode I 12 inch Figure Production Peek

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0pJRYEkAY[/ame]

Fana Collec!

:clap excited to see how the face turns out

Just wondering, wouldnt it look awkward to put qui-gon and TPM obi side-by-side now that SS has greatly improved the over-all appearance of its figures :monkey1

:clap excited to see how the face turns out

Just wondering, wouldnt it look awkward to put qui-gon and TPM obi side-by-side now that SS has greatly improved the over-all appearance of its figures :monkey1

Maybe... I was never satisfied with the overall quality of the first one, so I would definitely buy an improved Qui-Gon.

He'll look great with the Quigon that we already have.

Great news. I'll just get one as I've still got my custom one that I love. One Obi in full robes while the other will be battling Darth Maul.

I don't really collect SSC SW any more but this announcement reminds me of how much fun it used to be.

I don't care for the prequel trilogy at all, really. But the one thing that really shined there was McGregor's performance. And I never cared for his bearded look. I would consider buying this figure.

This is the only prequel character I would ever buy. And if the headsculpt is off a bit, I happen to have one of Sunohc's sitting around.

Back