Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone take a side by side pic? maybe its just the angle, but i feel like its WAY too big.

by the way, i will custom chrome repaint someones destroyer for a 1:1 mark 3 bust, or another destroyer for myself.

I've just got mine but have to wait until after work to open it. I've been looking forward to this ever since the first picture of it. :yess:

Does it plug into the wall? Does the orange light show through any of his bands, or just his eyes?

Does it plug into the wall? Does the orange light show through any of his bands, or just his eyes?

No plug and just his eyes.

I've just unpacked him and i have to say i'm super happy with him. He's huge as well, makes the Iron Man MK VI & War Machine statues look small. :lol

No plug and just his eyes.

I've just unpacked him and i have to say i'm super happy with him. He's huge as well, makes the Iron Man MK VI & War Machine statues look small. :lol

nice. do you have the thor HT? can you take a side by side pic?

edit...
nevermind, this thing is way too big to fit in with the hot toys thor.

IMG_5310.jpg

Last edited:
For those who wanted to know, it definitive fits in a besta even with the tombos (IKEA glass doors).

Mine is in, I just haven't had time to open it yet. The box is huge though can't wait to bust it open tonight and check this beast out for myself. :yess:

The Destroyer arrived this week at my LCS and it is VERY impressive.
I thought that the Mike Tyson Hulk Comiquette was something to behold, this blows it away IMHO:blissy. 499 may be steep for some, but this will be joining my BD Classic Thor.:yess:

nice. do you have the thor HT? can you take a side by side pic?

edit...
nevermind, this thing is way too big to fit in with the hot toys thor.

IMG_5310.jpg

What you talkin bout?

attachment.php

attachment.php

If anything he might be a tad small compared to how he was for the movie and the 3.75 Hasbro line. Looks pretty good to me for 1/6!

wow this thing is freaking huge, just saw this photo on FB and couldn't believe the difference in height between the hot toys thor and this.
so clearly this piece is not a good solution for a to scale destroyer with the hot toys thor right? is there a destroyer out there that does the trick?

404383_358373414177849_100000155814278_1722872_1108330636_n.jpg

Oh my... I like that display cabinet. Anyone know what it is and where to get one?
While on the subject of home decor, that is one freaky looking wall... lol

Mine arrives on Thur this week but can anyone who already has the Ex tell me how big the print is?

What you talkin bout?

attachment.php

attachment.php

If anything he might be a tad small compared to how he was for the movie and the 3.75 Hasbro line. Looks pretty good to me for 1/6!

that movie still still doesnt make it look accurate to me. in the art book it says the destroyer is 10 feet tall.

Back