Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will look awesome! i saw you were selling your IM. :(

Yeah... :(

But I didn't!! :D And saw Thor on Monday with the girlfriend, and i'm going again tonight with her and all my other mates. :rock I loved it that much, I hardly ever see films twice at the cinema. :lol

So yeah, bring on the PF! :rock:rock

Yeah... :(

But I didn't!! :D And saw Thor on Monday with the girlfriend, and i'm going again tonight with her and all my other mates. :rock I loved it that much, I hardly ever see films twice at the cinema. :lol

So yeah, bring on the PF! :rock:rock

Yeah i went on monday and last night. I also never go to the cinema twice because most of the time the film gets ruined by people that can't stfu! but i had to see this one again. :yess:

I think I will wake up at 1:15 PM on that day (SS Time which is 3:30) and then start watching IM 2 Blue Ray ......

Destroyer looks ready to destroy

Cant say much for thor, he looks emotionless, like a bored Thor.

Destroyer looks ready to destroy

Cant say much for thor, he looks emotionless, like a bored Thor.

I do see what you mean i am really hoping to be impressed by the other sculpted head, I find his face to look a lil babish as well, nonetheless im sure i will love it and have him on my shelf :hi5:

Maybe I'm missing something because I don't see a bored, tired, emotionless Thor....or a likeness that is 'off'. I see a great looking PF with an incredible likeness. :dunno This has to be be Trevor's work....either way I'm getting both of these. :lecture

Last edited:
I just ordered the Bowen Modern Thor... potentially have a Thor premium format in the works and now I have a destroyer maquette and a moive version of Thor Pf to preorder? holy hand grenades batman

I just ordered the Bowen Modern Thor... potentially have a Thor premium format in the works and now I have a destroyer maquette and a moive version of Thor Pf to preorder? holy hand grenades batman

I'm in the exact same situation you are...a THOR avalanche of statues are coming our way! Totally awesomeness. :clap

Yup me too and sideshow announced yesterday there are 11 life size busts still available.... well now there is ten :clap

Yup me too and sideshow announced yesterday there are 11 life size busts still available.... well now there is ten :clap

WOOOHOOO congrats Celtic. I got his piece on flex and from everything I see you def aren't going to be let down. Great purchase! :hi5:

Maybe I'm missing something because I don't see a bored, tired, emotionless Thor....or a likeness that is 'off'. I see a great looking PF with an incredible likeness. :dunno This has to be be Trevor's work....either way I'm getting both of these. :lecture

:exactly: :goodpost:

It will be interesting to see who did this sculpt, but you could be right about it being Trevor's work.

Too many Thor statues at once? Hell no. Hold on to all your Thor statues produced by [:-bd]
ESPECIALLY the ones sculpted by Randy.

Back