Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not decide on Thor. Any thoughts if the Marvel movie PFs will be as popular and sought after as their comic counterparts, especially if the movie is fantastic.

I just do not want to look back a year from now and see that Thor and Cap have doubled in price.

I can not decide on Thor. Any thoughts if the Marvel movie PFs will be as popular and sought after as their comic counterparts, especially if the movie is fantastic.

I just do not want to look back a year from now and see that Thor and Cap have doubled in price.

Comic characters will generally always be more popular and have higher resale then movie version. I generally don't buy maquettes but I want the Avengers lineup for this particular version.

It seems that the comic versions always do better on the secondary market than movie versions.

However, I prefer the movie versions. I am really excited to get my movie Thor PF.

It seems that the comic versions always do better on the secondary market than movie versions.

However, I prefer the movie versions. I am really excited to get my movie Thor PF.

Any word when Thor is coming? SSC site says April, but no word in the newsletter.

I also prefer the movie versions. I wouldnt be surprised to see the movie versions push high after the release of the movie next week. If the movie is good, prices go up, if the movie dissapoints, then this line might stagnate.

On the 17th of April I got an e-mail from SS that the THOR PF will be arriving in 13 days. We should be getting Thor shipping on Monday the 30th.

Processing Begins: Monday, April 30, 2012
Order #: 666
Item #: 3001131
Item name: Thor PF - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $324.99
Deposit Paid: -$32.50
Item total: $292.49
Ship cost: $16.33
Total: $308.82

YEEEEEAH!!! :rock
Might even have this mofo on Tuesday! Woo!

woo.gif

Processing Begins: Monday, April 30, 2012
Order #: 666
Item #: 3001131
Item name: Thor PF - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $324.99
Deposit Paid: -$32.50
Item total: $292.49
Ship cost: $16.33
Total: $308.82

YEEEEEAH!!! :rock
Might even have this mofo on Tuesday! Woo!

woo.gif

No chance bro, wednesday will be the earliest if they ship it monday.

Back