Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's going to turn out really well...now to decide on whether to display him with or without his helmet :lol

So is the regular version processing on the the 30th too? I'm going with the regular at a retailer to save some money. The art print isn't really important to me.

I think it's going to turn out really well...now to decide on whether to display him with or without his helmet :lol
:lol:lol:lol WITHOUT for this mofo! If the helmet is a separate piece I will just lay it on the base at his feet.
So is the regular version processing on the the 30th too? I'm going with the regular at a retailer to save some money. The art print isn't really important to me.
Dunno. Call SS to find out the real story.

For you maybe, brother. I'm a preferred customer. :D

What? :dunno
I deserve to be a prefferred customer too :D

Do you have Vampirella PF coming too?

I should get Vamp PF Thursday if they ship it Tuesday. Back to back goodies :yess:

What? :dunno
I deserve to be a prefferred customer too :D

Do you have Vampirella PF coming too?

I should get Vamp PF Thursday if they ship it Tuesday. Back to back goodies :yess:
:lol Kidding, of course, my brother. I was just thinking of the last time we both ordered the same piece and I somehow got mine a day before you. I do have Vampi EX on order also.

A gun hand would be cool. Just wish Thor and the destroyer would fit on the same shelf of the Besta would look awesome

:lol Kidding, of course, my brother. I was just thinking of the last time we both ordered the same piece and I somehow got mine a day before you. I do have Vampi EX on order also.

That's because they did not ship it the day they charged my card. Lately mine didn't get ship on the day that my cc was charged :mad:

So you may get this wednesday and I may get him on Thor's day. I just hope I will not need a replacement.

A gun hand would be cool. Just wish Thor and the destroyer would fit on the same shelf of the Besta would look awesome
True that. Destroyer is just straight up too damn huge!
That's because they did not ship it the day they charged my card. Lately mine didn't get ship on the day that my cc was charged :mad:

So you may get this wednesday and I may get him on Thor's day. I just hope I will not need a replacement.
That's a real pain in the ass!
I never even think about replacements. If it happens, it happens. No need to add an ounce of worry and stress to life. Ya know? :peace

Back