SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I want the waffle texture. Otherwise he won't be much different from the DCD figure, which is lame!:(

He'll be better than DCD nothing could look that bad. The sculpts perfect and sideshow can afford better fabric without waffle design. Both batman and sups don't have this texture and there coming out fine.

I hope not he will look off you guys will se when he comes out with waffle print and we have a thousand pages about how terrible he looks, a smooth costume won't compete with the logo. and will look tight with the boots and lightning design. Im just saying right now you don't think it's bad but wait till it comes out, you might just sand his head down and be hiring tony for a jumpsuit. red color tends to make things more apparent when it comes to prints. You can't tell me you want a figure that looks like he is wearing long johns really? Where is he running to Antarctica or Alaska that he needs thermal wear? I can understand Green lantern since space is suppose to be cold

Green lantern could possible handle it if the print was so small you cant see it much with metallic green parts that match, thats why the print works for spidy because it's two tone.. hopefully the green will be smooth and metallic for contrast.

Last edited:
I hope not he will look off you guys will se when he comes out with waffle print and we have a thousand pages about how terrible he looks, a smooth costume won't compete with the logo. and will look tight with the boots and lightning design. Im just saying right now you don't think it's bad but wait till it comes out, you might just sand his head down and be hiring tony for a jumpsuit. red color tends to make things more apparent when it comes to prints. You can't tell me you want a figure that looks like he is wearing long johns really?

Green lantern could possible handle it if the print was so small you cant see it much with metallic green parts that match, thats why the print works for spidy because it's two tone.. hopefully the green will be smooth and metallic for contrast.

Its not actually a print. Anyway, I would prefer not to have that waffle patterned look, BUT if they are going to use that material, I would like for the head and gloves to match the outfit. I personally would prefer the smooth material like Batman and Superman so that the look is consistent.

Its not actually a print. Anyway, I would prefer not to have that waffle patterned look, BUT if they are going to use that material, I would like for the head and gloves to match the outfit. I personally would prefer the smooth material like Batman and Superman so that the look is consistent.

exactly they will stick out like a sore thumb

If you act now and dye your own...you to can be the flash for Halloween

long_j1.jpg

Love that headsculpt! The suit is okay. Not in love with it, don't hate it either. It does look a little odd with the texturing on the suit but not on the hands/feet, as others have said.

I posted this in the GL thread but I figured I should post in this thread as well since it pertains to both figures.

Interesting information from Sideshow on Statue Forum:

Alex - how are the Green Lantern and Flash 1/6 figures coming along? Any updates since SDCC?

Green Lantern is coming along nicely. I believe Flash is going to be much further out for release (a year+ at this point).

Still hoping Hal goes up for preorder very soon. Wondering if SS is rethinking Barry's textured costume.

well hal was better since the only major complaint was loose costume and boots wrong color.

Looks like they have canned flash or pushed him back for a long time, they have taken him off of the website and there are no links to find him. This happened about a week ago but you could still find the page via google. However now the page no longer shows up in a google search as well. This sucks if they canned him.

I suspect they want to revise flash and take pics before placing him back up to view. With Spider-Man by ht having his suit seamingly seamless. They may be giving him a body to put a bodysuit so there is no division of suit and hands. Unlike all the other heroes his suit is blended with a gloved attach to costume like Spider-mans is. Plus warner may have told them to make some changes before they gave the go ahead

I think Hal will come out in spring and PO by Feb. and flash will come out in fall.

I though there was suppose to be a darkseid figure to be coming either 2015/2016. What ever happened to that figure.

I think Hal will come out in spring and PO by Feb. and flash will come out in fall.

I though there was suppose to be a darkseid figure to be coming either 2015/2016. What ever happened to that figure.

They never said they are making a darkseid figure, but they could very well be planning him behind the scenes.

Don't blame Sideshow yet...for all we know it could be DC holding up the approval process.

On another note, why in the goddamn hell hasn't Sideshow made a figure from Arrow? I'd kill for a 1/6 figure of Oliver Queen!

Back