SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome flash figure, seeing the SSc dc reminded me of Kenner super powers

Do his legs move when you squeeze his arms?

25201409.jpg

In some of the early comics flash has this smirk Barry was a jolly one back then.

I understand the gripes with the prototype, but t I'm actually excited for this figure. Love the Flash. Hope to see more of this in the near future. See if they address any of the issues plus provide some pre-order info.

I never thought about that , But that's a great point . Wouldn't it look weird with this textured suite and then a smooth set of gloves / helmet
Really looking forward to this and GL. I hope they can match the texture on the suit to the head and hands. It looks odd as is.

Im wondering the same thing, i do hope the honeycomb/waffleweeve print is gone and a smooth costume is coming in, it will transition head and hands better.

I assume the suit wont be as baggy in the final version?

Really looking forward to making a Justice League set up. With Batman, Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern being released, all I want now is Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter.

if they do what Hot toys did with spider-man 2 figure where the suit and hands are seamless and so tight he is sewn in it then we are good to go minus waffle print.

Back