SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol at this thread. SS isn't going to change anything. Speaking to a SS rep, lead, sculptor, clothes maker isn't going to do anything. SS will do what they want.

Personally, I like the texture, just don't care for the gold. But since what we saw at SCDD isn't anywhere close to the final figure, I'll hold off anything until PO time.

As for Groovy, I think you need to:

A: pass on this figure.
B: pass on this figure.
C: pass on this figure.

srsly

Your probably right which is why I bought a sculpt that wasn't DCD. I build my flash from scrap and save some money in the process.

Don't blame Sideshow yet...for all we know it could be DC holding up the approval process.

On another note, why in the goddamn hell hasn't Sideshow made a figure from Arrow? I'd kill for a 1/6 figure of Oliver Queen!

That would be awesome to see classic comic Ollie. :rock:rock

2536566-_t2ec16hhjf0e9nmftm_nbqk_ffgdwg__60_57.jpeg

TV Arrow would be cool too. :D

The major critical error Sideshow made is they are making their own interpretations of these characters. Can you imagine what it would be like if they made a specific version like what Medicom are trying and failing to do but with their techniques and resources? A Tim Sale Bat? Jim Lee? NEAL ADAMS? If they just studied reference and nailed the look off the page, we'd be sorted.
Couldn't agree more man. :duff

Just bought a good flash sculpt so hopefully will make my flash by February. And no it's not the dc direct or Dcu giants. I don't want to take any chances we get thermal lad flash.

You know something that is lame but might make a cool figure " crime sindicate".

Lol maybe but if evil is right there going to keep the thermal clothes for flash. Mine will look like that pic mind you. But not sure we will ever see that flash.

My bf bought it for me because he saw how sad i was about this textured flash and said to me hey don't worry about and showed me what he bought. Isn't that sweet.

Back