SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking the headsculpt a whole lot more in these pictures than the one's we saw from SDCC.
He looks great.
I agree! I'm even considerating getting a 2nd sculpt, lopping off that S curl, n bashing a Sterling Archer to accompany my custom Lana Kane/Sheva Alomar... right into the danger zone!

I really like a lot of what I see in the figure, but the S-shield could use a lot of work. Make it bigger and get rid of the black out lining.

Am I the only person that thinks it'd be awesome for one of these figures to come with Kryptonite chains as accessories? I always thought it'd be badass if a Superman was displayed like this:

SMKN_SC-Cover.jpg

Hell, maybe make it a solid piece that slips through the velcro, zipper, etc. slot at the back of the suit and clips around his abdomen, allowing for the illusion that he's breaking the chains.

I'm liking the headsculpt a whole lot more in these pictures than the one's we saw from SDCC.
He looks great.

Looks good so far. I agree with the black around the S shield. Needs to be removed. Will def buy once preorder goes up.

I PO'd the Joker from this line and will probably buy others , if they look as good. But Superman is a must! Still my favorite hero of all time.

I like this one very close to comic book and less like reeves. im all for getting him or parts anyways to build my own. my only comment is eyes should be a deeper hue of blue. and

That black ring around the S sign is bugging me I hope they eliminate that from production since shadows like that can make it look cheep or as my teacher who does logo's for a living it can look ameturish,cheesy and gimiky. sometimes simple is better

Last edited:
As nice as this looks i'd prefer Justice League cartoon Superman and Batman figures to the ones their making, obviously made a little more lifelike.

My dream figures would be 1/6 versions of these:

But i'd settle for these:

Bull**** that they first announced these in July 2011 and only one pre-order since. Get it together Sideshow. And for God's sake, make some figures actually based off specific arcs and artwork.

The figures at SDCC were mockups to present to DC for the license. They were not close to preorder ready.

If that's the case, why did Sideshow present their Joker as exactly what we saw at SDCC? I'm expecting better versions of all of them so.

Back