SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have the crazy toys superman head? From pictures it looks a lot better than the sideshow one.

what makes the crazy toys look better is the fact that the eyes are painted, not inserts. That way they look smaller and not as bulging as in the original, but I like both.

I don't find the Sideshow eyes bulge at all. The only time they bulge is when people use flash with their cameras/phones. Without it, the eyes look fine:
SSCSupesface.jpg

Oh, I agree with you, and I love this figure. But under certain light, the eyes look big. It's not the case with the crazy toys version, but I'd take the original over the copy every time. It's just sad SIdeshow missed the opportunity to deliver a perfect figure and offered us only a good figure.

For sure! Like you say, it's just a good figure. Out of the whole DC Comics line, I was looking forward to this one the most when they initially previewed them at SDCC....

In his most neutral expression I think the eyes are a little strange. But the head that has the most smiling expression I think is excellent. And the only one I put in the figure. The figure is also nicer.

Oh nice. I have a custom head now for my Supes. It's a modded sideshow General hawk head.

Managed to snag this guy on eBay for £60 inc shipping 🤗 however it has a broken arm - can anyone recommend a good body to use as a replacement silimar to the size of the original ?

Thanks

Managed to snag this guy on eBay for £60 inc shipping [emoji847] however it has a broken arm - can anyone recommend a good body to use as a replacement silimar to the size of the original ?

Thanks

Not same shape but

Aci Bruce body, phicen m34, kaustic plastic hero body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not same shape but

Aci Bruce body, phicen m34, kaustic plastic hero body,
You’ll need to mod their foot peg because ssc has huge foot pegs. And you’ll need to heat up boot upper to fit legs because they made it to skinny

Back