SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stoked for this line and hope it doesn't just end with supes and bats. I want GL, I want flash! For the love of god I just want 1/6 representations of the DC universe.

As much as I love my HT movie collection, especially Dc related...the movie offerings are damn slim. I want movie GL. I want a movie flash...OMG wouldn't it be awesome if they produced the tv show version?

Sigh...anyway, like I said, looking forward to it.

I'm with you on this, the justice league complete with Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Zatanna, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman. (maybe black canary,but not before martian manhunter.

the rumour about flash and WW movie I hope it's true I saw them posted on IMD.

This better not be all we see for this line seeing as how its not only the same stuff from last year but actually a figure LESS than was shown! There are soooo many characters in the DCU that I just don't have the patience to get into a line that takes this long to churn out new figures as I'll be long dead and buried by the time they have the full "Big 7" Justice League out on shelves.

This better not be all we see for this line seeing as how its not only the same stuff from last year but actually a figure LESS than was shown! There are soooo many characters in the DCU that I just don't have the patience to get into a line that takes this long to churn out new figures as I'll be long dead and buried by the time they have the full "Big 7" Justice League out on shelves.

But if they're only releasing 2-3 figures a year, whats the sense in piling on the backlog? They'll never catch up. :dunno

To satisfy my desire to see more of course!
I can see what your saying but I would expect to see at least 1 new figure at this show, I don't think that's too outrageous.

To satisfy my desire to see more of course!
I can see what your saying but I would expect to see at least 1 new figure at this show, I don't think that's too outrageous.

:clap:clap

Nice. I'm with you, but maybe only 1 or 2. Escpecially GL and WW.

:clap:clap

Nice. I'm with you, but maybe only 1 or 2. Escpecially GL and WW.

Those ware the two I was hoping for.
I could be wrong but I have a feeling it will be a while until we see Wonder Woman.
It took DCD a long time to release their 13" version (probably to figure out the exposed skin) and that ended up being a major disappointment.

Still hopeful Sideshow will show GL though.

Well if they give us a WW that has a bit more armor it could cover up the joints nicely. Not as much as she wore in Kingdom Come but Ive seen some nice in-betweens.

I have no problem with exposed joints, as long as it's tasteful and it doesn't look like a Max Steel :lol besides, you can always switch to a new body.

They can't not show a Superman figure, it's the 75th anniversary Superman is virtually the main event.

honestly I like sups like this all I need SSC to do is get rid of that black outline one the S.

Maybe Superman will be released similar to Batman? 3 Superman family characters then Superman? Brainiac, Luthor, Supergirl, and then Superman? Would be pretty cool.

Back