SSC Spider-Man LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my money on hollow.. hope I'm wrong.. I see hollow and the changing of the raised lines as cost cutting moves..

pick up a Hulk or a Doom lsb, thats how they should be for the $ paid.. If they were all like that I'd buy em all..

the Carnage and Venom lsb's turned out great, I'm not sure why there is all this speculation that this one will be so different in quality. :confused:

BB will never be happy with any modern day spiderman representation. You can't say this version is McFarlane-esque, which BB hates, yet he still complains about this version too.

Maybe a spiderman without ANY eyes is what he wants.

I want a representation of Spidey from his glory days. Is that too difficult to understand. Bowen has done a few. Why can't Sideshow? Especially to sit alongside the classic versions of Thor, DD and Cap. This lsb is not McFarlanesque (thank God) but it's a little less Romita too.
SS has yet to produce a great Spidey IMO and McFarlane sucks the big one! :lol

BB

romita_montage.jpg

Last edited:
I want a representation of Spidey from his glory days. Is that too difficult to understand. Bowen has done a few. Why can't Sideshow? Especially to sit alongside the classic versions of Thor, DD and Cap. This lsb is not McFarlanesque (thank God) but it's a little less Romita too.

BB

romita_montage.jpg

I'm with you, except that I have nothing against MCFarlane. But I'm a big fan of Romita.
I hope Sideshow bring us a couple of those classic versions in the near future.

BB

romita_montage.jpg

I would never buy a spiderman representation that looked like this. I don't think a whole bunch of many other people would either. Some, yes, but not many.

BB

romita_montage.jpg

Give me a DITKO Spider-Man any day of the week please! And if you can't do that, a Romita one will do just fine, thank you, Sideshow......
Sideshow? Anybody there?

I would never buy a spiderman representation that looked like this. I don't think a whole bunch of many other people would either. Some, yes, but not many.

:lecture I think Buzzy should just stick with Bowen. The eye size and shape is perfect: not too retro, not too McFarlane.

I dont see a big difference between this LSB and that picture........some of you guys are way too picky :monkey1 The pf, the 1:1 life size, this LSB, the BIB/IMS and prolly the comi too will all have a different look to them. They all have had a different interpretation to his look, mask wise anyways.................Ordered Ex for now :rolleyes:

This is an example of a beatifully sculpted Spidey head courtesy of the Kucharek Bros and Bowen Designs.

spideybust.jpg

I wish this is what the lsb looked like but I will fix it. I need a Spidey lsb.

Just sayin'...

BB

This is an example of a beatifully sculpted Spidey head courtesy of the Kucharek Bros and Bowen Designs.

spideybust.jpg

Just sayin'...

BB

You don't like the Spidey PF?

spideybust.jpg

Just sayin'...

BB

Tick on chest included? :monkey1

Back