SSC Spider-Man LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side by side there's no comparison which I prefer. I hope the production time for this item takes longer than the release of the raised webbing version...

The weblines can go either way for me although I do like the raised webs better.

As long as there's no edge to where the white meets the black on the eyes so I can fill those ____ers in!

BB

sounds about right...........with too much awesome marvel stuff comin, I may have to cancel this

yeah well with an ES of 400 i'm sure it'll hit second chance anyways.
then again venom never did, so who knows.:naughty

are you sure? I swore he did...........I know Carnage did for like a day or two, then sold out quickly, but LSB's are always easier to obtain down the road compared to like a popular pf or comi piece, but nonetheless, prolly have to cancel

are you sure? I swore he did...........I know Carnage did for like a day or two, then sold out quickly, but LSB's are always easier to obtain down the road compared to like a popular pf or comi piece, but nonetheless, prolly have to cancel

Yeah but dude...this is freakin SPIDERMAN! I mean...there are arguably more Spiderman collectors out there then any other marvel character. And the ex. nameplate can accent an ENTIRE spider-man collection!

Yeah but dude...this is freakin SPIDERMAN! I mean...there are arguably more Spiderman collectors out there then any other marvel character. And the ex. nameplate can accent an ENTIRE spider-man collection!

Yeah my handwritten crayon cardboard cutout nameplate just doesn't cut it!! People walk up to my collection look at it and say 'who's he? he's Spidermon?'

Luckily I have a Spidey colored baseball bat nearby to hit them on the head with. hmm, maybe that's why I spelt it wrong in the first place. :confused: That why I always like the Jamaican spellin'.

:horror man could we get anymore marvel goodness in the world right now.:hi5:

Its great where getting all this Marvel stuff, but I just can't swing it all...I do hope that SS does a 1:1 like this one day, but with one a few years old I doubt it...

Starts processing 8/10...

Should look great next to my converted PF!!

You got a Spiderman PF to convert recently?

Nope... I was talking about this.

F1.jpg

Should look great with my converted Spider-Man as well...;)

I was thinking that the billing process started on Monday (8-2-10)???

Back