SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cant wait to see how this came out in production. Looking forward to adding another Joe figure to the collection.

I love the exclusive head so I can't pass this up. I'll be contacting SSC and try to get this converted to flexpay.

treat yourself brother

3006414846_d8736d4c51_o.jpg

I tried to convert to flex pay and they said it was not available.

Well that's not good. I don't see why they wouldn't since they ask if you've heard of flexpay when you cancel an order on their site.

I'll be calling them Monday, if I have to cancel I'm sure the ex. will go up on the website again.:(

the ex was soldout and waitlisted since the first week this was announced. Doubt it will ever go back to in stock status.

Well that's not good. I don't see why they wouldn't since they ask if you've heard of flexpay when you cancel an order on their site.

I'll be calling them Monday, if I have to cancel I'm sure the ex. will go up on the website again.:([/QUOTE

I do not understand it either, but they told me the same thing with DX Jack Sparrow. When I asked them why, they said because they only had a few left.

I am a little bemused with myself today. My Rock-n-Roll figure arrived at my hotel today and I forgot to pick him up before I came back to Cali to visit my kids.

Now the kids are in bed and I am without Rock-n-Roll.

I am a little bemused with myself today. My Rock-n-Roll figure arrived at my hotel today and I forgot to pick him up before I came back to Cali to visit my kids.

Now the kids are in bed and I am without Rock-n-Roll.

You could always just use the DeLorean again, hit 88mph and zip back to the hotel again to grab him. :huh

I do not understand it either, but they told me the same thing with DX Jack Sparrow. When I asked them why, they said because they only had a few left.

Well BD, I don't know what the issue was when you called in, but my EX Rock 'N Roll is now a Flexpay order. Two payments, first one due on Thursday.
Maybe call and try again? :dunno

Well...imagine my embarassment. Rock-n-Roll, as it turns out, has not even shipped yet (it took a while, but I see what you did there, Nam:)).

It was Gree that arrived at my hotel after all.

(Insert non-existant "egg-on-face" emoticon here)

Back