SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on Rock N Roll? he was scheduled to ship February but delayed to March because of Chinese new year! Shouldn't he heading over here on a boat by now?

Not even a Sneak Peak of something New

Man,the Joe line seems to be going back to "No Joe" again

Nothing on Rock N Roll? he was scheduled to ship February but delayed to March because of Chinese new year! Shouldn't he heading over here on a boat by now?

There has to be activity of some type because my waitlist converted.:)

It is strange. He was supposed to hit with the HT Mark II, which is billing Monday. Yet he is still MIA. :dunno

As for new figures, SS really seems to like to be feast or famine with this line. There was months where we kept getting new figures and now nothing :gah:

Want R & R now :tap

Luster worn off Viper.

Need new Joe.

Need new pre order too.

Big kahkah.

He wasn't mentioned in the "coming in the next 30 days" area on the news letter. So I guess we need to send out Beachhead and Stalker to find him.

Bet ya they had him ready to ship then realized he was either missing his head or was still dressed on the old Pro bodies.

If he has ratchet knees I'mma be pissed.

With his tat on his forearm how you gonna do a body swap?

Bet ya they had him ready to ship then realized he was either missing his head or was still dressed on the old Pro bodies.

If he has ratchet knees I'mma be pissed.

With his tat on his forearm how you gonna do a body swap?

Not me. I like those ratchet kness. Not that I am saying you should do it, but can't they be swapped out with the older non-ratchet joints easily?

Back