SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where've you been? It's been happening since Duke. :lol

Duke looks like Busey, Flint like Couture, Dusty like Bana, Stalker (some model :monkey1), and...

Wrong. Sideshow staff's already stated Hawk was sculpted to loosely resemble a young Redford. :wink1:

Exclusive Viper then? I'm stumped.

This is going to be interesting, those pics are a little discouraging, but we'll know soon enough. One thing is apparent, the paint apps are a far cry from the proto, as usual.

surprised they crammed the backpack in that little space. Its not like he comes with that many accerrories that it wouldn't fit on the accessory side. Not that it matters. :lol

Awesome. Great find.

But agree with EF...very washed out colours. Doesnt look like the paint aps translated well from proto to production.

It's the pics. The light's completely washed out everything. Worry if Dorkness' pics turn out like that. They won't.

Exclusive Viper then? I'm stumped.

Like Storm Shadow, another botched Jango (maybe even a loosely based Billy Zane?)? :huh :lol

I hope it is just my monitor. But what I see from the in-hand pics compared to Sideshow's is massively different and quite a step down.

Edit - Of course, having myself posted some pictures that had horrible lighting and made a decent figure look attrocious, I will be withholding judgement until it is in-hand.

:monkey3

Those shots suck ass.

Will be better in hand. Hope its a lot better, cause those are awful.

Dang. This carousel of collecting emotion just never stops.

Wow, it's awesome.

Oh no, first pics are out. It looks like crap.

I got mine, he is awesome.

Oh wait, he has (paint rub, loose joints, head looks off, actor likeness, blah blah blah)

I love it again.

I am selling to buy something else.

I need another, cause he was aweome and I hate I got rid of it.

jeez...

Back