SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well BD, I don't know what the issue was when you called in, but my EX Rock 'N Roll is now a Flexpay order. Two payments, first one due on Thursday.
Maybe call and try again? :dunno

To late... It's paid for. Now the wait until he gets here. Glad to hear you didn't have to cancel, he looks fantastic!

To late... It's paid for. Now the wait until he gets here. Glad to hear you didn't have to cancel, he looks fantastic!

Awesome, it worked out for both of us! :duff
Of all the original Joes, SE, Flash, and Rock 'N Roll I have the most vivid memories of. Really looking forward to getting him!

Awesome, it worked out for both of us! :duff
Of all the original Joes, SE, Flash, and Rock 'N Roll I have the most vivid memories of. Really looking forward to getting him!

My favorite was always Beachhead. But Rock & Roll will be a close second. I like the picture on his gallery with Stalker and Beachhead flanking him!

Anyone been able to locate any production pics of this guy yet? Asian places usually have their hands on 1:6's first. I've been searching but can't find anything.

Wow, 'Nam, you're right! Craig McConnell should look more like Jeramiah Johnson, not Daniel Craig. But, I guess we got our Robert Redford head sculpt with Hawk, and they didn't want to repeat.

Does this indicate that Sideshow might start using actors for their GIJoe likenesses???

Does this indicate that Sideshow might start using actors for their GIJoe likenesses???

Where've you been? It's been happening since Duke. :lol

Duke looks like Busey, Flint like Couture, Dusty like Bana, Stalker (some model :monkey1), and...

Wrong. Sideshow staff's already stated Hawk was sculpted to loosely resemble a young Redford. :wink1:

Sweet, can't wait. Look at those exposed wrist pins, though. And those knees! Rock N Roll looks like he needs leg braces worse than Forrest Gump did! :lol

2gt5b1c.jpg

28rf893.jpg

Only thing I'm adding to him are a pair of Desert Sniper kneepads (I'm thinking they're close enough in color to his webgear) and maybe an MP5 as a back-up weapon (yeah, he's got a sidearm, but still...).

The Dusty/Bana I can see, the Duke/Busey... Do you mean Jake? LOL. Guess I can see Stalker as Taye Diggs or something too.... Kinda disappointing that they would slave themselves to a specific idea rather than their "ideal" look for a character.

Wow the sculpt and paint look great! It does look washed out but those pics have a lot of light, it's gonna look better in hand.

I'm a little surprised by the color of his webgear, does this color gear exist in the real world?
I'm hoping the rounds in his belts are metal.

The Dusty/Bana I can see, the Duke/Busey... Do you mean Jake? LOL. Guess I can see Stalker as Taye Diggs or something too.... Kinda disappointing that they would slave themselves to a specific idea rather than their "ideal" look for a character.

They did that with Beachhead, and even though he was absolutely ____ing awesome, there was a lot of whining over how it turned out.

Hope those colors are just washed out pics cause they are way to light.

They are definitely washed out... ABCExpresses images are almost always washed out like that.

Proportions look good on the figure; the wrist joint is unsightly, but hopefully when posed better they will be less obtrusive. The paintwork on the head also looks pretty good, but hard to say until we get a nice shot under better lighting.

Back