SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5f6a3ae3dfea2bd91a87d6bec13d7eaa.jpg

Both are wip

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Exactly like that ( nice work by the way )
the Medicom Punisher is as rare as hens teeth , with out paying the big bucks. (always on the look out for that)

I am after a brown suit for Wolverine, So I will need to go the custom route on that.

I know I may be in the minority here, but is anyone thinking about a costume swap?
A nice spandex "comic" type?
Don't get me wrong SS did a good job I just like the comic versions better,
I currently have my Dead pool ( Sideshow ) and punisher in more comic attire.

I have a couple wip comic wolverines myself. But the sideshow one still looks pretty good. Here's the costumes I've got so far. Still working on a mask

IMG_5882.JPG

Are you talking about Tony's? There are a lot of customs out there. These are not by him. But his stuff is pretty well done.

I saw those custom wolverine suits on the guy's site. What do you think of the quality of the suits? Is the stitching/suit construction professional?
If you are talking about Tony everything that guy makes is amazing. I am using his suit for wolverine and my punisher

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Tony's work is top notch. I have a wolverine costume from him somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

I was referring to the brown costume and the yellow one right next to it. I definitely know of Tony's work, just curious how the suits in your picture compare to his work.

Are you talking about Tony's? There are a lot of customs out there. These are not by him. But his stuff is pretty well done.

Just got this after it was sent on a short tour of the east coast courtesy of usps. First impression is very good. I feel like the whole of the figure is worth $250. The sculpt (even though i'm not a huge fan of either headsculpt), the fabric, the tailoring, the color palette, the unique body, and the paint work give it a cohesive presence - it feels like a work of art to me, rather than just another churned out punisher or hot toys avenger. Have been slowly collecting pieces since he was announced to outfit him like the first splash page of Wolverine #48. Very, very pleased with this figure. Quality-wise i think its worth the extra paid over deadpool and punisher... although those were overpriced according to most. Now i just have to figure out how to do the rambo sweat band...

I was referring to the brown costume and the yellow one right next to it. I definitely know of Tony's work, just curious how the suits in your picture compare to his work.

They are well done. The stitching is on par with Tonys

Ordered.

Now if they'd just do a bloody Cyclops... preferably his Whedon-era outfit.

Wolverine finally arrived today. I'm in love. Definitely don't regret paying full price. I don't seem to have any of the paint problems other collectors have encountered. I will concur that there is not much in the way of a bicept swivel due to the sculpt of the arms, but I have been working with the shoulders to get to poses I want. The only other gripe I really have is that he can't look up very much, and I can't tell if the waist is just a swivel or also has pivot.

Already having a blast photographing him.
62acf66c1ee815e026304a8cafd65514.jpg

da253f8de2671d904d581bcb40435178.jpg
b3252bbd73c447577163f588898de7f2.jpg
22fb71b9f58ec920e326492fff7c91b9.jpg
a30a7b219e3af7920225673504af32fe.jpg
c7fab28db5bef24a417025ec8899bb15.jpg
d393da29f4921eb53fa69e91005e6541.jpg
1f85ea6597b3208dfecd2dee1e9d2346.jpg
7c6b4ea7f503ecce2f46cbfd384fce34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wolverine finally arrived today. I'm in love. Definitely don't regret paying full price. I don't seem to have any of the paint problems other collectors have encountered. I will concur that there is not much in the way of a bicept swivel due to the sculpt of the arms, but I have been working with the shoulders to get to poses I want. The only other gripe I really have is that he can't look up very much, and I can't tell if the waist is just a swivel or also has pivot.

Already having a blast photographing him.

da253f8de2671d904d581bcb40435178.jpg

THats the money shot right there! Really nice pose & angle.

Good to hear yours doesn't have the paint rub issues. Mine shows up tomorrow, crossing fingers it's all good pant wise.

They are mostly doing individual codes on purchases and not monthly codes.

I have seen a lot of people saying this figure doesn't have much accesories but that's a bit misleading. No it doesn't have a bunch of random weapons of anything but the figure has three sets of arms, two heads, a sword, three sets of hands plus the extra "off" mask. There's a lot of stuff it's just not the standard stuff.

IMG_5884.JPGIMG_5885.JPG

Back