SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many accessories for wolvie IMO

Claws....check

You seem to have left out a bit.

That's way more additional items over the hot toys dofp wolverine. At the same price. On every figure that had just one Hs there's always the clamor for a second head. That alone elevates the accessories of this over most. And then you six additional items. Check.

And the cost to make the arms and head is way more then a recast gun or a second suit(like the wolverine from hot toys). The number of accessories is irrelevant when you consider the usefulness of them. I'd much rather have additional heads, swap out arms (imagine Thor with both rubber sleeveless and armored swap out arms) etc over a couple more weapons or hands or a scarf or backpack or the usual items. These items are unique to this figure, sculpted, and much more useful then the average add one.

Unless a cigar is sculpted in his mouth it will be useless.

Unless a hand just for the cigar?

A sculpted cigar in hand would be cool. But I can understand not wanting to add it. To much baggage with smoking in some circles and with some countries.

You seem to have left out a bit.

That's way more additional items over the hot toys dofp wolverine. At the same price. On every figure that had just one Hs there's always the clamor for a second head. That alone elevates the accessories of this over most. And then you six additional items. Check.

And the cost to make the arms and head is way more then a recast gun or a second suit(like the wolverine from hot toys). The number of accessories is irrelevant when you consider the usefulness of them. I'd much rather have additional heads, swap out arms (imagine Thor with both rubber sleeveless and armored swap out arms) etc over a couple more weapons or hands or a scarf or backpack or the usual items. These items are unique to this figure, sculpted, and much more useful then the average add one.

A sculpted cigar in hand would be cool. But I can understand not wanting to add it. To much baggage with smoking in some circles and with some countries.

Sorry, think you misunderstood my original post
Like hulk, there aren't accessories necessary to the character, imo
Wolverine was a character that usually just had his claws and cigar(sword in some of the comics)
So my post was in response to some posters saying there weren't many accessories. Wolvie doesn't need em!

Depends which one Snoop but honestly they got his height just right, he's shorter than SS Punisher and Deadpool.

Next to HT 1/6 Vader he will look even smaller.

Sorry, think you misunderstood my original post
Like hulk, there aren't accessories necessary to the character, imo
Wolverine was a character that usually just had his claws and cigar(sword in some of the comics)
So my post was in response to some posters saying there weren't many accessories. Wolvie doesn't need em!

You are correct, I Misunderstood. My apologies sir.

How does this figure, which looks awesome BTW, look side by side with a Hot Toys 1/6th figure? Is there a major size difference or not?

I can take a few pics. Give me a minute. Any specific figure you want to see him next to? Dofp wolverine and deadpool and Cap ok?

Thinking about selling my mondo turtles for this bad boy
Epic with hulk

IMG_2101[2].jpgGave this a try on a whim and now I think this look is how he will stay.

I do. I'll dig them all out. I think they are all at the house. Here's a couple quick ones.
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_5890.JPGIMG_5891.JPG

How does this figure, which looks awesome BTW, look side by side with a Hot Toys 1/6th figure? Is there a major size difference or not?

I took a few with my HT Wolverine and Avengers Cap.

Attachments

• Sideshow Wolverine 010.jpg
    Sideshow Wolverine 010.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 292
  • Sideshow Wolverine 002.jpg
    Sideshow Wolverine 002.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 280
It's said a lot with these type of figures (1/6) but this is one that looks much much better in person. The color and material are much more comicy (I know not a word) in person and the heads looks almost like a different head sculpt. In a good way. Much more frank Miller mini series type look. Very impressive

Back