SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is significantly shorter than Thor and Cap, as he should be. Pretty cool that they made him an accurate height.

I should have mine on Monday, looking forward to it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Depends which one Snoop but honestly they got his height just right, he's shorter than SS Punisher and Deadpool.

Next to HT 1/6 Vader he will look even smaller.

That's cool that SSC got the scale right! :rock

I do. I'll dig them all out. I think they are all at the house. Here's a couple quick ones.

View attachment 314622
View attachment 314623

Nice, thanks for posting pics! :duff

I took a few with my HT Wolverine and Avengers Cap.

Looks GOOD, thanks! :duff

Now that I've seen pics...my wallet is gonna hate me after I get home from work and order ol' Wolvie! :lol

Ink you want lulz, must watch starting at the 4:34 mark...must....watch!

There are no words to describe what you're about to witness and hear. :lol

He seems like a nice enough fella...but just wow.

I can't tell if he did it or not but the middle claw is bent.

Last edited:
Jesus!!! Play with your new dolly on a flat surface for Christ's sake!! "What's this for?" HAHAHAHAH!!! Gotta love newbies.

But it's his first sideshow. Totally explains it. Lol

And why people just go straight to pulling these apart without reading the instructions or at least examining things. Especially when you can't tell the stand is put together backwards. Read the instructions. And if maybe you have no idea how things work...don't do a video.

He handles it a little roughly, but the parts I saw didn't look that bad. If pulling the arms off the ball joint is a feature of a figure, the ball joints should be strong enough to handle swapping.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The gapping on that right arm is pretty atrocious, though. Are you supposed to force it all the way down and get rid of the bicep swivel?

The gapping on that right arm is pretty atrocious, though. Are you supposed to force it all the way down and get rid of the bicep swivel?

He had it on backwards at one point. And then not seeded.

He handles it a little roughly, but the parts I saw didn't look that bad. If pulling the arms off the ball joint is a feature of a figure, the ball joints should be strong enough to handle swapping.

It's the fact that he had zero idea how it worked and started pulling it apart and cramming it together without ever reading the instructions. He had the crotch grabber out in backwards and didn't know. He didn't know or understand that the mask was to be placed on the back so it shows he pulled it off. He didn't know or understand that the gauntlets swap between the arms. He had the wrist peg under it and thought it didn't fit. All of those things are explained in the instructions. 30 seconds and he would have solved almost every issue just with the instructions.

It has nothing to do with him being hard on the figure. He could have been super gentle and it's the same issue. He's disassembling and reconstructing a figure with, clearly, no experience or understanding in how the basic parts work. He didn't even bother taking the time to look at the parts before he started pulling it apart. And we both know that had he broken something he would be asking for replacements and expect to get them for free. It's one thing to do this in private. He choose to make a video and publish it. That means he opens himself up to those critiques.

Oh totally. I didn't sit around for the whole thing; I just saw him swapping the arms around 4:30 and wondered what the matter was. Thanks for clearing that up.

My favorite moments:

Trying to place the mask accessory over Wolverine's face lol.

His girlfriend telling him the mask accessory goes on the masked head lol.

Thinking the stand hooks was where the sword was kept lol.

My favorite moments:

Trying to place the mask accessory over Wolverine's face lol.

His girlfriend telling him the mask accessory goes on the masked head lol.

Thinking the stand hooks was where the sword was kept lol.

:lol

With the girlfriend saying "thats hot" in the beginning of the video and then "like that that, put it in like that" at the end I thought it would turn into a sex tape :lol

Watching it properly, the whole thing is pretty funny 😂

This looks decent but unless its price drops on the aftermarket like SS Batman, or I can mod it for better arm articulation, I'll be passing on this guy.

Ink you want lulz, must watch starting at the 4:34 mark...must....watch!

There are no words to describe what you're about to witness and hear. [emoji38]

He seems like a nice enough fella...but just wow.

I can't tell if he did it or not but the middle claw is bent.

That was painful to watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back