SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows how important mythical diecast is. People can't even tell the difference. Lol

I agree that Diecast is highly overrated, at least the one good thing about it here is that Wolvie's claws stood up to taking a face plant directly to the claws because of that piece of s*&# crotch grabber stand. The figure itself is so top heavy that you have to be careful that the balance is right in extreme poses otherwise he'll teeter forward or back, more often forward directly onto the claws if the arms are in front. It's happen twice, short face plants onto the shelf the figure is on and the claws are alright.
Though if the claws did break because of a face plant and Pot-metal is not know for it's great strength, I wouldn't have any issue contacting Sideshow for a replacement since I blame them for going with the terrible stand design.

If they were plastic, I would have to break out the Superglue.

Hey Jye, are you a marvel guy, or do these really appeal to you? thought about the punisher but the skin tone really threw me off. But I am a big Wolverine fan.

Just used my rewards on this. Got it for $159 shipped, not bad at all. Hopefully it ships tomorrow.

How much is the Muramasa blade selling for? I don't need it so I won't be keeping mine.

Hey Jye, are you a marvel guy, or do these really appeal to you? thought about the punisher but the skin tone really threw me off. But I am a big Wolverine fan.

I am a StarWars/Marvel/DC guy and any collectible made about them appeal to me....but see below.

I don't regret buying the Punisher but his head color does take some getting used to.

But this Wolverine to me looks like the best 1/6 Wolverine ever made so it was a very easy decision to buy him.

One thing I recently started doing is to not waste money on low end figures that cost $22-$30 and use those savings to pick up these expensive items when they become available.

I realized that I would you rather have this Wolverine or Punisher instead of 10-12 Marvel Legend or Neca.

Even if I had passed on the Punisher this Wolverine was a must buy.

Last edited:
God I blew so much money on the kids Xmas but really want this
Might try to sell a fig or two to justify

The wait for my final flex pay is killing me!

Deadpool & Frank are waiting for this guy, gonna be nice to have the set of three together soon

a2f5b4c017878333df8631bc26b59f38.jpg

You know you can move that payment up if you want just by login to the site and click single payment, if you didn't know.

You know you can move that payment up if you want just by login to the site and click single payment, if you didn't know.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know you could do that online. I knew you could call them and have them do it, but i was just being lazy lol.

Just converted to single payment and hopefully I'll have him in a few days!

This figure looks good but that price is ridiculous
I just ordered him last might and before I applied my rewards the total with shipping was almost $270. Ridiculous is a good word for it.

I wish Sideshow had different shipping options, I don't like UPS. I could ship a figure through USPS for cheaper than $19.

I just ordered him last might and before I applied my rewards the total with shipping was almost $270. Ridiculous is a good word for it.

I wish Sideshow had different shipping options, I don't like UPS. I could ship a figure through USPS for cheaper than $19.

I agree. $18 for UPS Ground is ridiculous. If this had been ordered from any other online retailer $18 with USPS would have gotten this figure here in like 3 days. They say you can call for more shipping options, but those should be available on the website for conveniance sake. I bet they have some deal with UPS and they pay like $7 and keep the other $9 bucks

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know you could do that online. I knew you could call them and have them do it, but i was just being lazy lol.

Just converted to single payment and hopefully I'll have him in a few days!

You are welcome. It's something they changed last year I think. But they didn't tell anyone so unless you stumble across it it's hard to know it's an option. Enjoy the figure!

I know I may be in the minority here, but is anyone thinking about a costume swap?
A nice spandex "comic" type?
Don't get me wrong SS did a good job I just like the comic versions better,
I currently have my Dead pool ( Sideshow ) and punisher in more comic attire.

I know I may be in the minority here, but is anyone thinking about a costume swap?
A nice spandex "comic" type?
Don't get me wrong SS did a good job I just like the comic versions better,
I currently have my Dead pool ( Sideshow ) and punisher in more comic attire.
Like this:)
f1680c83ccf007475631130a5a4d7b75.jpg
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back