SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh the definitive Wolverine artist is also the one who created the look Sideshow is attempting to duplicate and that is none other than John Byrne. I need to see more before I consider this a buy. It looks like a work in progress to me.

Interesting putting the Jackman HS on the body...but honestly, what is the point?

This is supposed to be a comic version.

For me, masked all the way!

Interesting putting the Jackman HS on the body...but honestly, what is the point?

This is supposed to be a comic version.

For me, masked all the way!

I am totally agree! It looks good with the head sculpt of Jackman but this is based on comic version and faithful to the source material...

If it were 100% accurate they'd just paint the costume colors onto the muscle body, and who would want that? It's faithful to a realistic comic Wolverine... not one that looks like he's wearing completely skintight spandex costume.

I don't get it guys, why don't you think it's not faithful to source material? The shape of his boots, red belt, brown costume and his mask look to me faithful! Sure, there are so many variations of Wolverine depending on which artist draw him but at least we have a chance to own a comic version of him at the end rather than Hot Toys's movie versions.

I don't get it guys, why don't you think it's not faithful to source material? The shape of his boots, red belt, brown costume and his mask look to me faithful! Sure, there are so many variations of Wolverine depending on which artist draw him but at least we have a chance to own a comic version of him at the end rather than Hot Toys's movie versions.

Exactly, rather get this than the UNFAITHFUL movie verisions.

Back