SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Hair in Little China.:lol

Interested in this, looks nice so far (tailoring looks good too) but obviously... wait for in-hand pics. Snake and Drake made me very leery of these second-tier one-off releases.

This is so bought, but...

...always a but...

...wished it had the movie poster expression, this one wont work posed like that. The CB mike would also be a great extra.

Big-Trouble-in-Little-China.jpg

Is the eyeball guy undersized?

Honestly... the sideshow figures are so expensive. Compared to Hot Toys even!

As much as I'd love this one... gotta pass.

Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

Just imagine just about any other company doing this figure... How good it could have been - HT, BW, SA... Anyone but SS

Gotta play the hand you've been dealt.

HT, BW, SA... didn't want to play. To me, this offering is > Ghostbusters, Marvel Updates...

Right behind a medieval Kurgan figure this was always my most wanted figure, never thought I would see an official release. I want this soooooooooo bad, but I have soooooooooooooooo little faith in Sideshow.

Really wish Blitzwat got this one.

Having said that, I will almost definitely buy this. And I will almost definitely regret it.

Sideshow.....
1081.gif

What a bitter sweet announcement.

Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

Gotta play the hand you've been dealt.

HT, BW, SA... didn't want to play. To me, this offering is > Ghostbusters, Marvel Updates...

>Ghostbusters? I don't know if I'd agree with that, but BTILC is definitely as niche as it gets and it's been a long time coming. If it comes out proto level, that will be fine for me. Really surprised at the tailoring on it.

Right behind a medieval Kurgan figure this was always my most wanted figure, never thought I would see an official release. I want this soooooooooo bad, but I have soooooooooooooooo little faith in Sideshow.

Really wish Blitzwat got this one.

Having said that, I will almost definitely buy this. And I will almost definitely regret it.

Sideshow.....
1081.gif

This. It's a crime against humanity that with all these 1/6 companies and no one has given Highlander a shot (aside from SSC)

Yea, over GB. With them, it's all or none. That is a grand at least.

And I like and watch BTILC more. Heck, my woman even gets quotes from it. :lol

Sideshow.....
1081.gif

Oh no doubt there is the dreaded Sideshow Factor. At least one thing will be snafu.

But they pumped out Plissken, and he is one of my favorite figures. I think they will do right.

I'll give you that, I'd rather watch BTILC over GB nowadays, since I've seen GB so many goddamn times from being a kid to now. And yeah, it's good to be with a woman that throws great movie quotes at you. My girl usually drops Quint from Jaws stuff at me on a daily basis.

Back