SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you know the price of the figure + you know who is cheungkinmen, well, your comment is ridiculous.

Didn?t see your preceding pics, just saw a price post. Thought you were selling a stock figure. I walk it back.

Hey everyone!

I'm a little late to the game, so my apologies in advance; would anyone be able to recommend a reputable place to grab a new/unopened ol' Jack Burton in minty-fresh condition?

Thanks, all - hope you're staying healthy & safe!

Hey everyone!

I'm a little late to the game, so my apologies in advance; would anyone be able to recommend a reputable place to grab a new/unopened ol' Jack Burton in minty-fresh condition?

This was a Sideshow exclusive limited to 1000 pieces worldwide. I'll be tough to find new without paying up the nose. A quick check on eBay shows a few "pre-owned" ones sold for above $300 bucks. Sounds like you'll have to go hunting. Good luck!

Hey everyone!

Just eBay and b/s/t groups. It was a Sideshow exclusive, so any retail place you see this at will be a second hand item.

This was a Sideshow exclusive limited to 1000 pieces worldwide. I'll be tough to find new without paying up the nose. A quick check on eBay shows a few "pre-owned" ones sold for above $300 bucks. Sounds like you'll have to go hunting. Good luck!

I thought it was 1,500?

Just eBay and b/s/t groups. It was a Sideshow exclusive, so any retail place you see this at will be a second hand item.

I thought it was 1,500?

Right, It was 1500. It lingered for a couple years. It isn't perfect (not by a mile), but still a cool figure. I don't see this being revisited by any other company again.

Right, It was 1500. It lingered for a couple years. It isn't perfect (not by a mile), but still a cool figure. I don't see this being revisited by any other company again.

I passed on it after release because of how the head turned out. It just didn't give me the vibe I wanted from a Burton figure. I semi-regret it but also not at the same time. Maybe one day I'll track one down.

I passed on it after release because of how the head turned out. It just didn't give me the vibe I wanted from a Burton figure. I semi-regret it but also not at the same time. Maybe one day I'll track one down.

Thanks so much to you both! I'm in the same camp as dukefett but decided I wouldn't mind adding if it's somewhat-reasonably priced, haha!

I suppose the hunt begins; keep your fingers crossed for me as I attempt to find a reputable seller :)

I PO?d this the moment it went up and got it on release. Don?t regret it for a minute and will never sell it!

Back