SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quint, Brody and Hooper. Get on it Blitzway. Hell I'll even take the mayor in his anchor jacket.

The Jaws trio would not be out of the realm of possibility now, seeing as BW has done the group dynamic, and like tackling figures no one has done well before.

Take note: I said 'done well.'

giphy.gif

Where IS the knife?!

I like it. I like it enough that if it is revealed to have the knife, I will pre-order it and roll the dice on the final production piece.

Big Trouble fans should be like....

china3.jpg

'Feeling pretty good'

A definite pick-up. Will accept that SS will probably screw it up on final release but hopefully not too much.

As long as it's close to the proto or better, I'd gather it should please everyone. After digesting it's look for a day, my biggest problem is that puffy tall and long hair. Not mullet enough.

It's hard not to be pumped for this but I feel like I'm setting myself up for heartbreak. I wish Sideshow would take a page out of HT's book and actually make improvements for the final product, instead of the opposite. The sculpt could use a little touch up for the better and I don't see no G.D. knife!!

Back