Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EFD7DDA7-92A7-4783-B5EC-1CA6E2968603.jpg

E777B858-F45A-45EB-BDD3-3BA3CD5FFA74.jpg

2E4FC169-B858-4F68-8AFA-E27EF7ACC52F.jpg

619773B7-1606-4F26-B1B2-7944FD782F82.jpg

Really can't decide which head I like the most, suspect I will be switching between the two quite often

I agree. I was always going to display the EX. I was not a fan of the contrast between the fabric and the sculpted hat but it looks pretty good in all the pics so far.

No need to be scared. It's gotta be a way rare occurrence. I've never heard of it. Damaged yeah, be afraid of that. But I'm sure yours will be fine :)

Have them check the label for what UPS has down as actual weight against what others weigh, it should show that some parts were missing.

No need to be scared. It's gotta be a way rare occurrence. I've never heard of it. Damaged yeah, be afraid of that. But I'm sure yours will be fine :)

I know you said you checked, but you cut the tape and there was nothing in the hollow wells? I'm not trying to insult you, I stood there in disbelief thinking I didn't receive any heads either and then I saw the panel.

I admit to having doubts about SS getting the fabric right. But from what I can see so far, all the Harley's look great! Seems that SS nailed it and it looks skin tight. My original plan was to take it off and have her painted. But I think I'll keep her as is. Nice job SS.

First let me say if your a Batman collector IMO this is a must buy..... That said their are some really minor critiques about her outfit, when I turn on the LED's in the cabinet I have her in it kind of shows some of the flaws of the fabric, the seams seem to pop out at ya when lit up that brightly... Also a few dabs of glue would of kept the fabric outfit clinging to her sculpted body, as it is now it kind shoots over some of her curves... I'm guessing SS doesn't trust their China workers to play with glue :)

But even with that for a fabric PF I would still give her 9/10 ( mine came with perfect eyes, if you got googley eyes then that score would drop of course)

minor note: I noticed her bright red/black outfit really makes all my other SS paint jobs look really dull in comparison...

I got on the WL a few days ago after seeing in hand pics. Anyone think there is a chance for a conversion, or should I settle for a reg at this point?

I got on the WL a few days ago after seeing in hand pics. Anyone think there is a chance for a conversion, or should I settle for a reg at this point?

as long as the list is open there is always a chance, the question is are you willing to wait for few months to find out.

as long as the list is open there is always a chance, the question is are you willing to wait for few months to find out.

I am willing to wait. I am really digging the ex head after seeing pics. I think the reg will be around for a few months. At least I hope.

Finally have her in the besta next to Joker, so beautiful! No problems on my piece as far as I can tell.

Side note: some of you guys blew her nipples out of proportion. They aren't even that noticeable. So if you passed on this piece because of that, I think you're really missing out.

First let me say if your a Batman collector IMO this is a must buy..... That said their are some really minor critiques about her outfit, when I turn on the LED's in the cabinet I have her in it kind of shows some of the flaws of the fabric, the seams seem to pop out at ya when lit up that brightly... Also a few dabs of glue would of kept the fabric outfit clinging to her sculpted body, as it is now it kind shoots over some of her curves... I'm guessing SS doesn't trust their China workers to play with glue :)

But even with that for a fabric PF I would still give her 9/10 ( mine came with perfect eyes, if you got googley eyes then that score would drop of course)

minor note: I noticed her bright red/black outfit really makes all my other SS paint jobs look really dull in comparison...

Thanks for the quick critique on her outfit. I never expect perfection when it comes to SS. But I'll take a 9/10 any day! Can't wait to see mine.

Back