Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too now damn you, i wish they would just release a bloody good Blu Ray of BTAS. Here is hoping with DC Collectibles renewed interest in the property that Warners may do this.

My Harley turned up today. She's absolutely perfect and easily one of my favourite Premium Formats by far. No googly eyes (thank god). If nipples aren't your thing, they're really not that noticeable unless you're scrutinizing the statue closely.

I agree. How good is she?! So far of the PF's i have, i would put her up there with the Joker and Skaar in terms of quality.

She looks amazing!

As to returns, they have listed exactly 4 statues as damaged/for sale in the newsletter over the past year. No one finds that odd? Returned ES numbers have popped up again in other members hands, just rare. These boards don't represent their entire clientele. Anyone who doubts go read the Hawkeye thread, some WL convert got an obvious return with smileys drawn on the styro to boot.

I think they roll their eyes 90% (totally made up statistic) over what some people complain about,

Great vid but please dont have a bright vid playing in the background while you film...it just makes the picture too noisy and the camera has trouble focusing when you zoom out. Still, thanks for doing it! EX head looks great guys!

It's not his vid :lol

Still have no where to display Harley yet so i have only opened her to check nothings broken or missing. I am mad at myself for forgeting to request a pack out as my box took a few knocks on the way.
Here are the heads they look great to me so glad i got the exclusive.

I also had no room to display her so I picked up a couple new Bestas over the weekend. Need to get those suckers built before Wednesday when my Harley is due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tracked mine & it's with my Neighbour!!!!!!

Wasn't expecting it yet as I tracked it on friday & was showing as delivery on Wednesday Happy days!!!!!!

Neil

Congrats Ditch, you did get some good heads:monkey3

Still have no where to display Harley yet so i have only opened her to check nothings broken or missing. I am mad at myself for forgeting to request a pack out as my box took a few knocks on the way.
Here are the heads they look great to me so glad i got the exclusive.

Cant wait for my EX to get here tomorrow! Looks like this came out fantastic

Im considering getting this. This could be my first PF. I dont need ex head it looks cool but I dont like much of her expression. I love the base. Should I get this?

Tell me about it ;)
Flew home from work & popped to my neighbours straight away, got her home & the rest is history, to say I'm impressed is an understatement, she is frankly amazing, the whole piece screams quality.

Mine is flawless to my eye's perfect in everyway so without further ado my piccies...

Then all the pieces of the puzzle together...

Exclusive head...

Neil

Harley has turned out great. I remember 1st seeing the Ex head & not liking it but seeing it now in the in-hand shots I've completely changed my mind. Congrats to all who own her, she's looks like a 10/10

Back