Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That **** is gonna end up broken

Oh that shot was fired. Well, threat made. I even put together a fire sale of sorts to move some pieces/retain an attorney a few weeks ago. Of course that also drew her attention to the value of these pieces, so if lady Tbolt becomes a member to start selling, you know she wouldn't take the flat screen in exchange for a piece in her care. Now, how long until she discovers half the boxes she has are empty? I am still waiting for that call.

Soon to be Ex wife has laid claim to certain pieces in my collection, as well as generally making life oh so much fun. Mostly I think she is just holding a few things hostage so she gets something else in exchange. Fun times, fun times...

Trade her a knuckle sandwich.

3886e325e9df0c540298d0e0e3cd72fa5676c08b4c87e1d0a6126306183abe4f.jpg

I don't.

Spiteful crazy woman + Statue Collection = not a good mix.

Luckily most of the collectors on here probably have never felt the touch of a woman, so those pieces are safe. :monkey3

fat-girl-o.gif

that's ok, you can keep the touch of your woman to yourself :)

When my cousin got divorced from his wife, she took all of his statues and busts and tossed them in large plastic totes and had her brother drop them off to him. He was seething after he opened them up. The damage was immense and his collection was never the same afterwards.

Soon to be Ex wife has laid claim to certain pieces in my collection, as well as generally making life oh so much fun. Mostly I think she is just holding a few things hostage so she gets something else in exchange. Fun times, fun times...

It sounds like it's a good thing that she is your ex. You'll find someone better if you already haven't my friend. Sorry to hear that you're having to go through that.

Any one looking to sell her? One that I am hunting. Missed out in her because I started collecting 1:4 scale to late. Got on waitlist but didn't convert.

Back