Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a ups driver:) I kind of dislike doing residential deliveries because most folks aren't home during the day. I used to ring the bell several times and wait for people to come answer the door, because I know how much I hate missing the fedex guy with my SS package! BUT a few weeks ago I rang the doorbell twice on a residential delivery and waited...no answer so i fill up the note ( which gives the person more time to answer the door) and as I was leaving I rang again. I made my way back to the truck and this lady comes out the door cursing at me that woke up her baby! She was being a real ****** about it. I apologized for ringing 3 times and wished I could tell her to F off and appreciate the fact that I take my time and wait for people to come answer the door. Since that altercation, I only ring once wait a bit and if get no answer I leave a note and split. Unlike most drivers I dislike doing a " driver realese " unless I can hide the package with something in the front door. I might ADL if their is no C.O.D or if it's not really heavy. All you collectors don't forget to treat your ups driver with love and kindness :lol

I'm a ups driver:) I kind of dislike doing residential deliveries because most folks aren't home during the day. I used to ring the bell several times and wait for people to come answer the door, because I know how much I hate missing the fedex guy with my SS package! BUT a few weeks ago I rang the doorbell twice on a residential delivery and waited...no answer so i fill up the note ( which gives the person more time to answer the door) and as I was leaving I rang again. I made my way back to the truck and this lady comes out the door cursing at me that woke up her baby! She was being a real ****** about it. I apologized for ringing 3 times and wished I could tell her to F off and appreciate the fact that I take my time and wait for people to come answer the door. Since that altercation, I only ring once wait a bit and if get no answer I leave a note and split. Unlike most drivers I dislike doing a " driver realese " unless I can hide the package with something in the front door. I might ADL if their is no C.O.D or if it's not really heavy. All you collectors don't forget to treat your ups driver with love and kindness :lol

Sorry, I wasn't bagging on UPS drivers. But I swear I was downstairs at 12:30 sitting in the kitchen and nobody rang the bell. When I went to the door I found the slip. :gah: I even rung my own doorbell to make sure it was working lol! I should tell UPS "If the box say SIDESHOW, ring the bejesus out my doorbell". Ah well... picking it up around 8. At least I don't have to wait like Monday like the lady on the phone initially said.

I like to mess with your mind :)

Your diabolical

Sorry, I wasn't bagging on UPS drivers. But I swear I was downstairs at 12:30 sitting in the kitchen and nobody rang the bell. When I went to the door I found the slip. :gah: I even rung my own doorbell to make sure it was working lol! I should tell UPS "If the box say SIDESHOW, ring the bejesus out my doorbell". Ah well... picking it up around 8. At least I don't have to wait like Monday like the lady on the phone initially said.

I've actually caught the UPS driver walking to the door with the "missed you" notice in hand and no package. Seemed disappointed when he had to walk back to the truck and get the package.

cEJDVUT.jpg

4g3UMk7.jpg

No worries! And if you have a decent driver you should try telling him that lol if the customer isn't too freaky I would exchange cell phone numbers and call to let you know I'm coming.

Just opened mine up and just as I thought you can't see the nips unless your inches away from her... They're that small... they look more obvious with pictures due to the camera zooming in on her...

Harley-PI01.jpg

Her color really pops out. Black and red instant eye catcher. Poison Ivy looks so dull next to her.

Just got an email from Sideshow stating the my WL for the EX has converted an order. Now I wait for shipping. So excited. Went on WL 4/18.

Just opened mine up and just as I thought you can't see the nips unless your inches away from her... They're that small... they look more obvious with pictures due to the camera zooming in on her...

Harley-PI01.jpg

I kinda figured that would be the case as far as the infamous nips go. How does the black on the cloth look compared to the polystone. In pictures it kinda has a fuzzy look but I know sometimes pictures can pic up lighting effects that the eye doesn't. Is a stark contrast or does it blend well together?

Harley-PI01.jpg

They look awesome together, can't wait until I can display mine.

Back