Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her color really pops out. Black and red instant eye catcher. Poison Ivy looks so dull next to her.

I think the new green Ivy with the bright greens will look better next to Harley (although the reg. one doesn't look that bad)...

I kinda figured that would be the case as far as the infamous nips go. How does the black on the cloth look compared to the polystone. In pictures it kinda has a fuzzy look but I know sometimes pictures can pic up lighting effects that the eye doesn't. Is a stark contrast or does it blend well together?

It blends in well IMO, the camera seems to give it a fuzzy look..

I'm sad, the UPS guy has too many packages to delivery and won't be back on time. Have to pick her up tomorrow morning. *throws a tantrum*

Oh wow Sideshow really out did themselves this time. I received zero heads in mine. There's no way Sideshow will believe me. Anyone selling both heads for $400?

If it's missing anything, body, heads, etc, they have to send the heads or give you a refund. Call them 1st thing monday morning.

Oh wow Sideshow really out did themselves this time. I received zero heads in mine. There's no way Sideshow will believe me. Anyone selling both heads for $400?

That's messed up! Well I hope they believe you and do the right thing. I would also ask them to double check the heads for QC (no googly eyes, etc.) before they send them. Just to be on the safe side. Good luck bro.

Yeah thanks guys I'll try to get it taken care of as soon as I can. I'm not gonna mention it on here again. It's frustrating but I'm used to it. I didn't wait this long for my favorite nipple babe to be sent back for a refund. If they still had EX's in stock then absolutely but I wouldn't sell this EX for $800 so unless they're giving me $800 to send it back ha. (They aren't) I'll see what I can do. If I have to track down heads and buy them I will. It's Harley ********* Quinn and I love her ha

And yeah you'd be way screwed if you got an empty box ha. There's no way they'd believe that.

Yeah thanks guys I'll try to get it taken care of as soon as I can. I'm not gonna mention it on here again. It's frustrating but I'm used to it. I didn't wait this long for my favorite nipple babe to be sent back for a refund. If they still had EX's in stock then absolutely but I wouldn't sell this EX for $800 so unless they're giving me $800 to send it back ha. (They aren't) I'll see what I can do. If I have to track down heads and buy them I will. It's Harley ********* Quinn and I love her ha

And yeah you'd be way screwed if you got an empty box ha. There's no way they'd believe that.

:lol:lol:lol If they bust your chops, you'd definitely eventually be able to score both on eBay for maayybee less than $400.

That's weird because I got 4 heads in mine :monkey3

Ha, did you really? 2 of each too? Wouldn't be surprised. On the plus side. All three Harley Ivy and Joker all fit inside a Besta square. I don't think that's been mentioned yet. I really like small bases

Great companion piece to the Joker. Here are some crappy Iphone pics.
4D7AA925-11F8-4CAE-A434-CD3A9F88C6E4.jpg

529F3955-7C7D-4349-9BC5-55D250486E81.jpg

6B34DFC4-3AE1-4E0D-8BA3-CAEAFDBDD930.jpg

Back