Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Sideshow has come on these very boards many times to refute that claim.

I am sure the stuff they feel is minor gets sent back out. I recently got a Darth Malgus that was a converted WL order that looked like a QC return and did not even have the outer box, so not sure how accurate that is. It went back, so hopefully the next one is better.

I have heard of this happening before, but does SSC really do this? I like the ex head, but I do not see myself using it very much. Decisions?

People here will say they do, however Sideshow says they don't. I guess it depends on who you want to believe. Personally I think if Sideshow did make a practice out of selling returned pieces they would simply let people speculate rather then come right out and lie about it. Just my opinion though :dunno

I have heard of this happening before, but does SSC really do this? I like the ex head, but I do not see myself using it very much. Decisions?

SS has denied it on this forum and other forums that they do this... People even have started threads in the past listing the # of the statue they sent back to see if someone else gets it... So far nadda....

I could see SS receiving a statue back with something minor broken in it like a removable part like a head and then replacing the head with a new one and reshipping it back out... But I doubt they would just reship it back out with known broken parts in it, obviously the new customer is going to see it and SS just wasted more money shipping it... Since there are no facts either way since none of us work for SS it's all speculation and rumors, IMO I think it's more conspiracy theory then anything.

Statues break all the time during shipping, but if it happens on a wait list conversion some people assume it's a faulty return item that SS sent out on purpose, even though from a business stand point that makes no sense given their losing money on shipping for the slim chance that the new owner won't notice the flaw.. not to mention they would be seriously damaging their reputation if it were true..

Not to keep harping on this subject but if 30 people return statues because they aren't completely satisfied with them, you think Sideshow is just gonna trash those statues?

My Thor PF arrived in a box that was "soft" because it was opened so many times. It also had at least 4 layers of tape from opening and closing it. The only thing wrong with it was that a part of his black pants had a white mark on them. I fixed it with a black marker but I think a lot of this stuff has to be shipped back out. They would lose too much money if they didn't. Just my opinion, though

I got on the WL on may 2nd I believe, guess we will see what happens. my first time jumping on the WL not normally late to the game on something I like. and i have little doubt that sideshow recycles returns, its good business to try to not lose product just bad customer service. but money always wins, so that's how I see that.

The only thing I would think they recycle is edition numbers on returned items, but not the item itself.

neat Vid PAJEDI.

Damn' received my Harley Quinn before my Superman.HQ #616 arrived Saturday and she turned out Sweeeet'.Her costume fits well and the area around her Derriere' is nice and tight.With all the talk I was disappointed her nipples were not as pronounced as I had expected.BUMMER!

just a few pics with my very old camera.Have to use flash fill to get anything near clear.

Great vid but please dont have a bright vid playing in the background while you film...it just makes the picture too noisy and the camera has trouble focusing when you zoom out. Still, thanks for doing it! EX head looks great guys!

tumblr_mmtbutllTP1qa49eto1_400.gif

tumblr_mz3c8jd87i1sy1e35o1_250.gif

tumblr_n2ac9a5il91sx3kw3o5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lmz8le23AK1qcy9i0.gif

tumblr_inline_mknvahNiqu1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mpv8fjqxCj1qhc0olo3_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n0fne1F9R71rg38g4.gif

tumblr_mjj0uadXr51rys7qwo2_250.gif

Screw you devil! Now I want to watch all BTAS again....

I've actually caught the UPS driver walking to the door with the "missed you" notice in hand and no package. Seemed disappointed when he had to walk back to the truck and get the package.

Haha nice!

No worries! And if you have a decent driver you should try telling him that lol if the customer isn't too freaky I would exchange cell phone numbers and call to let you know I'm coming.

That's actually what I have with mine. He calls me each time I get a statue to ask me if he should leave it.

Those pupils!!! :google

She looks like she's on about 20 sheets of acid.

She probably is.

Because Sideshow has come on these very boards many times to refute that claim.

Not saying they do or don't but honestly do you think SSC or any company would come on forums and say " oh yeah you're right guys we refurbish product but don't tell you. Sorry! Now you know."

PS: Mine should be here Tuesday. I'm excited to expand the Batman universe :)

Back