SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally some pictures...

Ninja03.jpg

Ninja02.jpg

Ninja01.jpg

Ninja04.jpg

Thanks joebad:hi5: nice pics, I am still looking forward to this maybe because its my first ninja from the line but there is no debate that this guy is very cool.

And the best of the three Ninjas released. If I were to keep only one (which I have no intentions of doing lest my status drop to "Elite" from "Omni"), it would be the Black Dragon. Coolest of everything.

He is a nice figure, but maybe just a sign to me that I'm a little ninja'd out in this line.

Keep black...ditch red and green.:)

Interestingly enough, I am just the opposite. I HATED the ninja-izing of the GI Joe ARAH line...FRAKKIN' HATED it back in the 80's. But I like them more and more with each of Sideshow's releases.

Now, I am really hoping for a modern camoflaged Ninja with high-tech gear such as Zartan's compound bow and an assault rifle along with the standard Ninja fare such as shurikens et al.

The camoflage just seems to me to fit with the ninja skill of hiding. And I would be OK with any camo they did, forest, desert, snow, or even urban. My first choice would be desert, though seeing as how that would make for the best photo op for me in my yard. I would like to see the desert commander, sniper, an unmade desert trooper, and some desert Ninjas set up against Dusty with Duke, R-n-R, and Stalker backing him up.

Last edited:
Two pix and the camera died. You can blame that on Zartan too :lol

At least he is out of the box though.

EDIT: SEE BELOW

Last edited:
He turned out great! I was hoping to skip this, but now it looks like I'll have to save up for one.

Love the Nodachi!

Okay, back with some more photos, and over my melancholy towards the figure :lol

Edited the above post and put them all in this one. Overall a very nice figure, no doubt. If you own either of the other two you know pretty much what you are getting.

I think the green is still my fav, I really dig the head cover thing. And of course the nice thing is, if you prefer one sculpt to another its easy to mix it up.

P1150017.jpg

P1150004.jpg

P1150047.jpg

P1150044.jpg

P1150041.jpg

P1150036.jpg

P1150060.jpg

P1150054.jpg

P1150063.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics! He has that cool decepticon skywarp look going for him, with the purple/black combo.

Back