SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0418.jpg
IMAG0417.jpg
IMAG0422.jpg
IMAG0420.jpg
G0421.jpg[/IMG]
IMAG0419.jpg

Loving this guy right now:love Maybe because its my first of the cobra ninja aside from storm shadow. The ninja outfit is really well made and intricate, the weapons are razor sharp on detail, the ex sculpt is perfect, and the body is tight and the right height compared to joes like rock n roll(a little shorter) Overall a very soild release imo:)

Wish Sideshow would just hurry up and finally ship mine.

Was suppose to go out today again and yet nothing. If I don't have a shipping notice by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to call to see if it isn't too late just to cancel him for now. Shouldn't be this difficult to catch a ninja :lol

Forget Zartan. Ninjas!

Why did they even bother making an edition without the exclusive head? It should have been the other way around.

blaknin3.jpg

blaknin.jpg

Pirate Ninja
blaknin2.jpg

How do you futz the mask on? It came masked with the regular head but I took it off and now completely forgot how it works.

Got mine this morning. First impression is that the knee joints are strangely sticky for some reason; feels like they're going to tear off every time I try to move them.

Off to work now.

Loving this guy right now:love Maybe because its my first of the cobra ninja aside from storm shadow. The ninja outfit is really well made and intricate, the weapons are razor sharp on detail, the ex sculpt is perfect, and the body is tight and the right height compared to joes like rock n roll(a little shorter) Overall a very soild release imo:)

Are you using instagram? :lol

Got to mess with him a bit tonight, another nice ninja by SS. Other than the fantastic Elite head, it's comparable to the other ninjas.

blackdragon1.jpg

blackdragon2.jpg

blackdragon3.jpg

blackdragon4.jpg

Guess I should have dusted his pants before taking pics. lulz.

cool pics, Evilface.

I opened this guy today. No major complaints. Only things I don't like is the lazy eye and the gun doesn't really fit in. Would have preferred a smaller gun (with a strap) or instead of a gun another ninja weapon of some sort. Knees on this one work better than the knees on my Zartan for some reason so thats good.

Used the regular head on one of my red ninjas which previously was using the extra Firefly head.

I love how everyone poses and dresses and gears these guys differently.

I dig the shot with the bow. That's how I have mine posed right now. Sideshow should have included the bow.

Nice shots, E.

I dig the shot with the bow. That's how I have mine posed right now. Sideshow should have included the bow.

Nice shots, E.

No kidding! Especially with the obvious bow hand :lol

EF, the open pants are a great change. Looks pretty cool that way too!

I think the 'lazy eye' is just fine since one of them is blind and probably would move in sync with the other eye anyway. It almost would have been cool to got the extreme and have him looking sideways and have the blind eye staight ahead just to emphasize that.

whoa snake eyes just got effed up. EF those shots look awesome. love how you have the pants. i did that with two of my reds.

The shuriken fit in between the bow hand's fingers. :huh

:lol:lol:lol Seriously.

Got to mess with him a bit tonight, another nice ninja by SS. Other than the fantastic Elite head, it's comparable to the other ninjas.

blackdragon3.jpg

Guess I should have dusted his pants before taking pics. lulz.

Why is snake eyes always getting beat up in your pics. :lol

Been out of pocket in the hospital for the past week. But came home Monday to my Black Dragon Ninja was waiting for me.(Zartan came yesterday).
Anyways in my opinion this Ninja is the best yet. I mean that scarred head is just outstanding. Well done Sideshow.:clap

Back