SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He really is great but I agree with KD here, Ninja Viper is my favorite.

this fig is weak

Only cool thing is the head sculpt, clearly a cash grab by SS

Not returning it, as he looks good next to the other ninjas, but overall meh

this fig is weak

Only cool thing is the head sculpt, clearly a cash grab by SS

Not returning it, as he looks good next to the other ninjas, but overall meh

Odd, I said the same thing about a certain Pittsburgh team this afternoon.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

:monkey3

It's a shame he came so close to Zartan. Zartan's definitely stealing the thunder from this figure and rightfully so. That said though, it's my favorite of the Ninja heads (though some idiot thinks that if you're blind in one eye that automatically makes it a lazy eye), and definitely a solid inclusion among the other ninjas. Very "Kosugi-ish." Had he come in the middle of a 2-month drought I suspect the overall opinion on him would be higher. :huh

So did I :(

I think if it came with some other different accesories, would have helped greatly

I haven't received mine yet but I'm hoping mine comes with a giant 'B' in the middle and a Thomas Tank. Should actually be packed up by now.

Just got him:yess: This guy is f___ing sick, He has nice tight joints too. I don't have any time to set him up and take pics, as I gotto get to work soon. IMO this is a must have ninja, he rocks:rock

He's too lazy to take you Pix. :lecture

Left behind........ true story and write that down, EX or FAIL!

Ski

I iz only a widdle fat!

fat-cat.jpg

The BDN has been parted out:
https://www.toyanxiety.com/blackdragonninja-2.aspx

I want to buy enough to make a regular BDN, looks like it'll be about $60 without the body. I'll have to save for the second part out though, no extra money at the moment. :(

That seems to be what the Red Ninjas were too if you just wanted to build a second from extra parts. For me, at about half price, it would almost be worth it to just buy a second one. :dunno

That seems to be what the Red Ninjas were too if you just wanted to build a second from extra parts. For me, at about half price, it would almost be worth it to just buy a second one. :dunno

It's all the extra accessories, too many for one ninja, they share them with the new recruits.
Also saves money, the extra $60 can go for updates like new bodies and cloth boots.

The BDN has been parted out:
https://www.toyanxiety.com/blackdragonninja-2.aspx

I want to buy enough to make a regular BDN, looks like it'll be about $60 without the body. I'll have to save for the second part out though, no extra money at the moment. :(

I was excited to check out the parts...but when I got there...I realized I didn't need any extra items from this figure.

On another note...seeing KD's post about Zartan's bow gives me another reason to be glad I got one of them.

Last edited:
Back