SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since I deleted the post, we'll make this Pulp Fictiony :lol:

NakedGunfullbodycondom.png

Out of the box.

I'm underwhelmed.

Not sure if its cause I spent yesterday messing with Zartan or the fact that this is the 3rd ninja.

:dunno

Out of the box.

I'm underwhelmed.

Not sure if its cause I spent yesterday messing with Zartan or the fact that this is the 3rd ninja.

I think it's the "Zartan effect" I spent Thursday messing with him and he's certainly the best Ninja thus far, but once Zartan arrived the following day, BDN is "on hold" for a bit :lol

Is it because he is black? Al Sharpton notified.

:lol :lol :lol

Well played, sir.

I think it's the "Zartan effect" I spent Thursday messing with him and he's certainly the best Ninja thus far, but once Zartan arrived the following day, BDN is "on hold" for a bit :lol

Could be. Maybe I'll just leave him in the box over the weekend and open it again Monday :dunno

Out of the box.

I'm underwhelmed.

I'm with you on this, the thought of sending him back is on my mind. Not that many accessories, lame body, and being another ninja isn't helping his case.

Come on guys, wheres the pic's. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and everyone is already bored with this guy already:monkey2 He looks so badazz to me. Anyone got some love for this guy post some pics please:love

I'm with you on this, the thought of sending him back is on my mind. Not that many accessories, lame body, and being another ninja isn't helping his case.

Mine arrives on Monday, but not really looking forward to it either. I guess I held on to the slight hope that the skin colored foot pegs and awkward-movement harem pants would be improved (as in replaced by regular pants). :(

He's suffering middle child syndrome b/c of Zartan and Joker Jack.

:lol

I genuinely dont think its has anything to do with Zartan or Joker. A badass figure should remain a badass figure no matter what. Right? I think for me its because its another ninja, and aside from being black and having a different sculpt, its just more of the same. I think its in the same category as the desert trooper, which I never got. It looks good, but I'm no where near as impressed as I was when I got the first one so...:dunno

Back