SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confused why this figure is so tall. Are they going to frankenstein this body when they make Princess Leia or other shorter characters?

Also, while the paint is "ok" its a huge step backwards from the other recent Joes like Bludd and Rock N Roll.

Quick pic:
vry2.jpg

Now I need to bust out the new helmeted Cobra Commander.

how snug does her chest armor fit? Seems a little loose at the straps. Anyone ever try at adjusting it?

I tightened mine a bit, and it looks better. It's a simple strap through a metal slider. I'd recommend being more careful than I was though; my tweezers tore the end of the strap a bit, pulled the last mm or so off.

Awesome pics Evil! Makes waiting for mine all the more difficult.

Confused why this figure is so tall. Are they going to frankenstein this body when they make Princess Leia or other shorter characters?

Also, while the paint is "ok" its a huge step backwards from the other recent Joes like Bludd and Rock N Roll.

They did mention that this will be modular in design so they will adapt it for different figures. I think the way they have the body now is so that it works in scale with the upcoming DC Superhero body and that Baroness was in line to get made now with what was available.

Here is Catwoman and Bats. So the height on the female body may be modular.

Or Batman and the other DC Heroes are gonna be tall......

batman-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-collectibles-007.jpg

Figured out why the Mac-10 has the ejection port on the wrong side, it's because that's the side Adam Hughes put it on in his painting of her:
tm7f.jpg

That's the only place I've seen the port on the wrong side.

Still, I'm going to instead buy her accurate Mac-10s from Hot Toys, especially cool that their M10 is based on the model manufactured by Cobray. :joy

Figured out why the Mac-10 has the ejection port on the wrong side, it's because that's the side Adam Hughes put it on in his painting of her:
tm7f.jpg

Still, I'm going to instead buy her accurate Mac-10s from Hot Toys, especially cool that their M10 is based on the model manufactured by Cobray. :joy

I wonder will the custom Mac-10 fit in the holster, the stock Mac-10 has a very snug fit.

tm7f.jpg

Good catch, so we blame hughes for not doing research. And all the more reason she should have come with two of them.

And a clarinet.

That's what I was referring too. The hand selection was horrible for her, needed more gripping hands for the rifle, etc.

I was able to get her left hand that is sort of in the "metal horns" salute to hold the Mac 10. It is a tight fit but if you take the magazine out and push hard but gently, the hand is flexible enough for it to fit. I think she looks really cool holding the Mac 10 and the rifle.

I am very happy with her overall. I don't feel the same issues of paint job others are complaining about... she has always been a comic or cartoon character from my youth and I think they caught her essence really well. I love the armor and poses and as for her height, she IS wearing man-stomping boots. I like the idea of her being really tall, I have her standing between the new Vader and Malgus and she looks really cool in between them (thanks Sideshow for having all three of my pre-orders come out a week apart... my wife wants to kill me and the credit card bill hasn't even come yet).

Are you referring to the mold line? Yea they all will have it. Mine doesn't show up easy depending on the light.

I broke down and ordered her. Had to get the SSC EX too of course. :joy

Scrolling past your post quickly it looks like you typed you have to have SEX with her. :bouncin

Back