SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a separate piece, so it is removable. Maybe hit it with some heat and slowly pry it away.

As for my girl, I put her on a SW Rey body and painted her armor black black blacK.

Thanks. I was considering the head for a custom project but I'd need to remove the hair entirely, or at least cut most of it away if I can't remove it.
Appreciate the info.

Sean

One more question- what skin tone does the head have? Is it tan or pale or somewhere in between. Photos can look a little different. Which Phicen (or similar) body color might it match best?

Sean

Last edited:
That's a good looking Baroness, evilface. How does she scale next to her fellow Cobras on the shorter Rey body?

Wow. If it looked exactly like Evilface's work at release I would've bought her. So would many others I bet and the line would still be alive. Lol

But that really does look superb Evilface.

One more question- what skin tone does the head have? Is it tan or pale or somewhere in between. Online photos look a little different. Which Phicen (or similar) body color might it match best? Tan, pale, somewhere in between?

Sean

It's a separate piece, so it is removable. Maybe hit it with some heat and slowly pry it away.

As for my girl, I put her on a SW Rey body and painted her armor black black blacK.

18298409_227557987728391_7097623740871081984_n.jpg

Dayum that's the 84 card art come to life right there. :clap

Back