SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be interested in that. The wind blown hair looks great but it also seems more kinetic than any of the other figures features which makes it kinda weird. The more square glasses on the other hand I prefer.

Got mine out of the box today and couldn't be happier with how she turned out. Baroness has always been one of my favorite Cobra characters and this figure is a fantastic representation of her. Sideshow has been great about including a bunch of accessories with their GI Joe figures and the two head sculpts are awesome. My only complaint is that I wish one of the head sculpts would have had a b.itchier expression on her face, lol.

From the pics of the body, it appears close to a HT female body. Can anyone confirm that?

I received mine.

Here are my initial thoughts and not in any particular order.

Is the figure worth the $179.99 MSRP?

No.

IMHO, the figure should be around $129.99 to $149.99. I feel it is overpriced for what is delivered.

With that said, she is very good; however, it could have been better. In hand, the design & production aesthetics feel a bit dated as if this would have been ideal offering around 2009/2010/2011.

I find the overall quality to be good, but not stellar. No major quality defects thus far that I can immediately notice myself, but I’m still getting used to it.

As for the head with sculpted hair, I have to say it came out very well considering the standard for 1:6 female heads is primarily rooted hair nowadays.

I feel among collectors whether they really want to admit it or not, is that the figure is overpriced for what is offered.

That is it for now.

I received mine.

Here are my initial thoughts and not in any particular order.

Is the figure worth the $179.99 MSRP?

No.

IMHO, the figure should be around $129.99 to $149.99. I feel it is overpriced for what is delivered.

With that said, she is very good; however, it could have been better. In hand, the design & production aesthetics feel a bit dated as if this would have been ideal offering around 2009/2010/2011.

I find the overall quality to be good, but not stellar. No major quality defects thus far that I can immediately notice myself, but I’m still getting used to it.

As for the head with sculpted hair, I have to say it came out very well considering the standard for 1:6 female heads is primarily rooted hair nowadays.

I feel among collectors whether they really want to admit it or not, is that the figure is overpriced for what is offered.

That is it for now.

I used the $20.00 promo code to order her and feel fine about it. I used $90.00 in points to order Cobra Commander and he blew me away in hand. I like the 1/6 far more than the PF. These Joes are meant to be posed and i disliked Joes in PF form. Baroness 1/6 looks great and I can't wait to get her and feel great with the promo code -- what kills me is the $40.00 custom fee I got dinged with for the Commander and I will pay 40 bucks in customs for her. $80.00 alone in customs just to own these so feel grateful that you live in the US, you're $aving much more than your friends north of the border :)

"authentic" functioning buckles & straps? thank god for that, imagine if they were non-authentic functioning buckles & straps?!
Functioning is not enough, i demand authenticity as well!
i cant stand Da Bomb Show... i get about 2min in & want to smash my laptop!
that "studio audience" track... you make youtube videos!

Probably referring to fake buckles on belts like Dragon and others did back in the day.

so functioning... but yeah i know what you mean thats what i figured.
90% of their revues are just read straight of the manufacturers website.

Back