SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The plastic is wicked soft. Very easy to fix. Just be careful with the belt.

What stuck me as bizarre is that she has a nicer ass than the PF.

Did you just cut with a razor or is that piece removable?? I don't know,I am not sure I like the Labia exposed look...

Congrats on the win Bronx Commando!
Even though it's fun to customize, I'm sure you'll really like the figure straight out of the box, it's one of Sideshow's best.

She's pretty spectacular. Rifle seems a bit large, and the magazine compartments on her belt are pretty awkward, but the leather and armor is great. Body suit too. It's a shame they only made one female because her bum is very nice. Only mod I'm considering is hacking off that stupid keyhole and thong.

Unfortunately the Tavor Tar-21 is oversized. Other issues is the wrong side ejection port on the MAC-10 and the accessories for the rifle can not be removed such as the Magpul AFG or the scope. Why Sideshow decided to glue down the accessories is puzzling since they didn't do this before and they would've had more people interested in parts creating more sales from part-outs. Removable accessories for weapons should be the standard for sixth scale figures.

Thanks for confirming. Definitely going to look into alternatives on ebay. I don't care so much about the sidearm, but rifles are my favorite feature on these figures and I want the best I can get. I used to always be happy with Sideshow guns. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

Did you just cut with a razor?

Yes.

Devilof Is She on the stock body?

Yes.

Thanks for confirming. Definitely going to look into alternatives on ebay. I don't care so much about the sidearm, but rifles are my favorite feature on these figures and I want the best I can get. I used to always be happy with Sideshow guns. Can't win 'em all, I guess.
I'd recommend getting the SIG 551 made by InToyz, it's well made and looks the most like the Baroness' original rifle.
I bought one for my Baroness and it's absolutely perfect. I'll try and take a pic.
This is a pic from the review in the link below:
One Sixth Scale
DSC03153.JPG

Excuse the poor image quality, I was using a tablet to take this.
IMG_20141107_191347.JPG

Last edited:
My Baroness came today! Really like this one. I took off her knee and shin guards. I like the look. I wish she had some torso articulation, but she's great. I also see how it's been said that she's on the tall side. She does look my Destro eye to eye. I will do some minor mods, like take off the chastity belt, paint her armor, and maybe change her feet, but that might make her even taller. I actually won the exclusive edition. Don't know what I'm going to do with the extra head yet. But, here's some pics.
6989D721-7DE5-469E-A527-167F3E4E849C.jpg

DF7F6261-759D-4BA4-A352-3290F0BF8A89.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the hair is a removable part on this figure? I'm assuming it's not of part of the head sculpt and is a separate piece (and the first post shows a head with different "blowing" hair). Just wondering if it's glued on or detachable.

Sean

Last edited:
It's rubber it may be possible not sure how to remove it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the hair is a removable part on this figure? I'm assuming it's not of part of the head sculpt and is a separate piece (and the first post shows a head with different "blowing" hair). Just wondering if it's glued on or detachable.

Sean

It's a separate piece, so it is removable. Maybe hit it with some heat and slowly pry it away.

As for my girl, I put her on a SW Rey body and painted her armor black black blacK.

18298409_227557987728391_7097623740871081984_n.jpg

Back