SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel bad for the prices some of you peeps in some countries pay for releases.

I feel bad for the prices some of you peeps in some countries pay for releases.

Yeah. Plus we don't get the privilege of Pre-Ordering exclusives. Either we order it online, via a friend overseas, or through special order and all these options cost a lot more. We also get to have our figures 2-3 months later after release in HK and the US. oh well.

Thanks Heubert. Toy Empire said they will sell their extra Baroness to me for PO price. Turns out it's 1k more...

You can also use teflon tape to tighten pegs and stuff.

Brilliant!

I'm making my way through the thread and happened to come across this. I would never have thought of that. Super thin and 'adheres' to itself.

I will use this for all kinds of figures/joints!

Thanks, EVIL. You must be some kind of wizard. I'd +rep you if I could.

Whoa...

062-1.jpg

Brilliant!

I'm making my way through the thread and happened to come across this. I would never have thought of that. Super thin and 'adheres' to itself.

I will use this for all kinds of figures/joints!

Thanks, EVIL. You must be some kind of wizard. I'd +rep you if I could.

I like using blue painter's tape. It'll also help secure loose magazines in weapons.

Thank you for the compliments, you guys! Yes, nil, she's a lot of fun. REALLY happy with my purchase. And Selina Kyle heels on the way from Hong Kong...
HK, yes, she absolutely boosted that pistol from Hot Toys' Storm Shadow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come you cant pre-order? Im in the UK & can pre-order exclusives + they normally arrive within a week of the release date...
Import tax does suck & puts the cost of the figure up a lot.

Yeah. Plus we don't get the privilege of Pre-Ordering exclusives. Either we order it online, via a friend overseas, or through special order and all these options cost a lot more. We also get to have our figures 2-3 months later after release in HK and the US. oh well.

I was looking over the sale stuff yesterday and saw that the Baroness exclusive finally sold out and went on wait list. Maybe now Sideshow can get on with Scarlett...

Any guesses to how many Baroness EX figures were released?

I was looking over the sale stuff yesterday and saw that the Baroness exclusive finally sold out and went on wait list. Maybe now Sideshow can get on with Scarlett...

Any guesses to how many Baroness EX figures were released?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks. I saw the total with the tax figured in and almost stopped myself. When I got to the next page and saw that the final total was tax-free, the deal was sealed.

:woo

Back