SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no baroness is 11/75 with heels now if she had the same boots she would be 11 1/4 tall. which actually i think Harley should be since i thought she was only 5'4 in the comics stats.

unless your talking about in comparison to covergirl. well covergirl has flat heeled boots so baroness and scarlett are both taller than her. lady jaye is slightly taller with the combat heeled boots but only by 1/8" and only if you squint you notice the difference.

I was wrong about the height in baroness i think i measured the base with her figure because she is almost 11.5" tall

The Exclusive Baroness is being offered with Double Reward Points!
Offer available until March 2nd at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

I've been wanting to re-order her for awhile and it looks like now is the best time, got her on Flex with Double Rewards. :yess:

The Exclusive Baroness is being offered with Double Reward Points!
Offer available until March 2nd at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

I've been wanting to re-order her for awhile and it looks like now is the best time, got her on Flex with Double Rewards. :yess:

Yep, got in on that last night. Glad I waited for this to be old news. :lol

Hey guys this is what i did to get my baroness.
1st i got a playtoy body for a fuller butt to better hold that harness.
2nd i baught a harley quinn body
3rd took the chest of the harley body and put it on the playtoy body (the rubber parts only since playtoys neck area is kinda fat) the harley boobs fits baroness's chest armor exactly.
3rd made a bootie to hid under her bootsleeve so she can have stiletto heels

thats it guys have fun

1st i got a playtoy body for a fuller butt to better hold that harness.
2nd i baught a harley quinn body
3rd took the chest of the harley body and put it on the playtoy body (the rubber parts only since playtoys neck area is kinda fat) the harley boobs fits baroness's chest armor exactly.
3rd made a bootie to hid under her bootsleeve so she can have stiletto heels

thats it guys have fun

This bash sounds awesome. Is this the same Baroness that was getting "fresh" with Black Widow in those pics? Any WIP pics?

Went to Sideshowtoy.com
Preordered Baroness doll.
Took doll out of box.
Put doll on the shelf.

leave it to evil to throw shade. That was ment for people who didnt like the height she came in. I thought people might like to know of options and the fact the rubber chest can be swaped with playtoy. not everyone wants an amazon standing taller than the other cobra's.

I am not surprised to get snarky pety post reply's to my stuff on joe's it's to be expected this is the area that the claws comeout and men act like drag queens over the last shot of tequila. So I am not publishing anymore helpful hints or what i did to make my joe's or cobra's again. I will post only pics and say this is my figure any inquiries will have to come through pm's because i wont post on them here the joe side is to catty.

This bash sounds awesome. Is this the same Baroness that was getting "fresh" with Black Widow in those pics? Any WIP pics?

No i think i posted that body on previous pages since the only difference is that i took the chest off the harley quin body and swaped it with play toy to better fit her armor so it didn't wiggle and look loose. Haley's boobs were so exaggerated they fit baronesses armor like sideshow did a cast of them for baronesses armor.

This is the baroness with bootfeet where i stretched pleather over and secured it with a screw and then roled the bootsleeve over the bootfeet. it doesn't look obvious in pic but the chestplate isn't going anywhere it is so attached to her body she doesn't need side-straps lol. She stands at 11 1/4" tall from heels to top of head.

To me she looks perfect now. I just wish i would constantly get jabs all the time from everyone on joe's for trying to be helpful.
Baroness.jpg

Last edited:
No i think i posted that body on previous pages since the only difference is that i took the chest off the harley quin body and swaped it with play toy to better fit her armor so it didn't wiggle and look loose. Haley's boobs were so exaggerated they fit baronesses armor like sideshow did a cast of them for baronesses armor.

This is the baroness with bootfeet where i stretched pleather over and secured it with a screw and then roled the bootsleeve over the bootfeet. it doesn't look obvious in pic but the chestplate isn't going anywhere it is so attached to her body she doesn't need side-straps lol. She stands at 11 1/4" tall from heels to top of head.

To me she looks perfect now. I just wish i would constantly get jabs all the time from everyone on joe's for trying to be helpful.
View attachment 101013

Agreed. Alright, I remember those pics. That's an awesome job. Really accentuates the figure and overall aesthetic of the character. Does the more ample chest of the Harley figure really make that much of a difference? Again, thank you for sharing.

Agreed. Alright, I remember those pics. That's an awesome job. Really accentuates the figure and overall aesthetic of the character. Does the more ample chest of the Harley figure really make that much of a difference? Again, thank you for sharing.

well when i put baroness chest on playtoy it was really loose (chest armor) i tightened it to the last thing and it looked redonkulous to me. but might be fine for someone who wants to painstakingly tighten all of those buckle straps and it was off with the big booty. I was looking at my harly quinn and was like god those are large breast and was curious and had harly try on baroness armor chest plate and it pops on with little effort and stays.

the rubber neck on the playtoy that comes with is really thick but it's neck post fits into the sideshow neck hole. the sideshow's rubber chest pieces has a tighter neck and fit's snug so her piece that is the collar slides on without fear you might tear it. here is the thing to remember when switching rubber breast from playtoy to sideshow on playtoy body. Take playtoys neck post (small skinny one( and that little piece that comes out making you think you broke it but you didn't so don't freak. put them under chest and through hole and hold until it's attached to body.

side note you will need to remove arms on both figures to remove their rubber chest so be careful.

Last edited:
the pic above was using playtoys chest the head kept popping off lol because the neck was to thick. but good news for those who don't want to pay all that money that i did. Play to came out with a 2nd version but it has a smaller booty :( the good news is the rubber chest comes in large (i suggest medium to be on safe side) and the neck is "said" to be smaller so you wont have probs i did maybe we all know what the promises of these companies are worth. i would buy version one and 2 and swap parts in case the butt is too small to hold firm the chastity belt which you have to futz with to get that back piece to pop on after you rise it high on her butt to do so(flossing)

place to get both versions
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIPL-M001
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIPL-M003 (not due out untill second quarter so don't expect this until fall)

Last edited:

Went to Sideshowtoy.com
Preordered Baroness doll.
Took doll out of box.
Put doll on the shelf.

Me too.

x28 so far.

I'm a purist like that. I'd be extremely hesitant to buy any high-end figure online out of fear that it's been bashed or customized into oblivion.

I want them exactly as they rolled off the assembly line, warts and all.

Thanks for the customized tips Groovy you weren't very clear on the first post. :D

View attachment 101013

Great pic, as before.
Have you considered swapping out the tiny hands she comes with?

Back