SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys this is what i did to get my baroness.

Went to Sideshowtoy.com
Preordered Baroness doll.
Took doll out of box.
Put doll on the shelf.

Agreed. I'd say Baroness is probably one of the very few Sideshow figures that is perfect right out of the box. No modding required.

the pic above was using playtoys chest the head kept popping off lol because the neck was to thick. but good news for those who don't want to pay all that money that i did. Play to came out with a 2nd version but it has a smaller booty :( the good news is the rubber chest comes in large (i suggest medium to be on safe side) and the neck is "said" to be smaller so you wont have probs i did maybe we all know what the promises of these companies are worth. i would buy version one and 2 and swap parts in case the butt is too small to hold firm the chastity belt which you have to futz with to get that back piece to pop on after you rise it high on her butt to do so(flossing)

place to get both versions
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIPL-M001
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIPL-M003 (not due out untill second quarter so don't expect this until fall)

Thanks for the links. These are really great alternatives to having to track down a Hot Toys Amber or Black Widow body. I love everything about this figure except the body underneath. It just seems not up to snuff for a great character like the Baroness. So if you are gonna take the plunge and strip this figure why not do a few upgrades while you're there; give her the body she deserves. I am looking forward to getting my hands on the Sideshow Catwoman and seeing what choices they made with her body. Same as Harley, maybe something different; who knows.

to be honest i dont blame her for getting annoyed, if Evil or Darkness decided Baroness was too tall & posted tips on how to deal with it people would be queuing up to kiss their butts.
I personally think that Baroness is way too tall, i wouldnt go to the amount of trouble Groovy has to change her height, but good on here for posting what she did.

That Baroness body is definitely a lot taller than other female figures!
As to whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is totally down to collectors.

64140275-8542-4CE8-B070-3C08B171F0A2.jpg

to be honest i dont blame her for getting annoyed, if Evil or Darkness decided Baroness was too tall & posted tips on how to deal with it people would be queuing up to kiss their butts.
I personally think that Baroness is way too tall, i wouldnt go to the amount of trouble Groovy has to change her height, but good on here for posting what she did.

Thanks Ross I remember something someone told me is that because i was new and doing customs on a site that had alot of old dogs on there they tend not to like new people in their area especially female doing Joe's. I won't say there username but it is kinda making sense I guess their just marking their territory. But I love G.I.Joes but mostly comic and cartoon I was disappointed when the figs came out some were on and some where a miss.

I always thought of baroness as a dominatrix like female so to me she needed heels so when she came out with these stubby heel i was kinda pissed that hasbro f'd up my two female fave in figure form. They always mess up the females in boy toys or girls in the 80's remember she-ra

To be honest that tall body doesnt have to go to waste it could be after a boob transplant be used for a custom where you have only one singular female. then it would work. but when you group it with all male cast and she is nearly taller or up to height as them makes you think are these dudes short? I'm 5'9 when i am in a crowd and in heels im like 6'. So Feel self conscience being around guys and when i stand up and i am taller than a guy you can see his confidence plummet to the floor.

Ideally women don't usually like to feel like the tallest one in the room and like me baroness will stand out like a sore thumb. That's why I changed her height and I wanted her to have heels, if i did that on the current figure she would be 13" tall

Last edited:
Ada looks great as a blonde, Bar. I've seen the videos on YouTube of that custom, excellent work.

Thanks. I bought a stack of spare Ada heads and i have repainted three so far. I am looking forward to the new Ada figure, so i can do some more variants.

I'm 5'9 when i am in a crowd and in heels im like 6'. So Feel self conscience being around guys and when i stand up and i am taller than a guy you can see his confidence plummet to the floor.

Maybe it's just insecure guys, lol.
I am 5'2", and i am having trouble imagining how tall you are. I'd need binoculars!
I have a picture of me standing in the middle of a 22' Stargate, and i always think i must look like an Oompa Loompa in there, lol.

Thanks Ross I remember something someone told me is that because i was new and doing customs on a site that had alot of old dogs on there they tend not to like new people in their area especially female doing Joe's. I won't say there username but it is kinda making sense I guess their just marking their territory. But I love G.I.Joes but mostly comic and cartoon I was disappointed when the figs came out some were on and some where a miss.

I always thought of baroness as a dominatrix like female so to me she needed heels so when she came out with these stubby heel i was kinda pissed that hasbro f'd up my two female fave in figure form. They always mess up the females in boy toys or girls in the 80's remember she-ra

Some people are too high strung.

There is absolutely no problem with any newbs that pop up here to talk Joe and show their works. Old, young, male or female. I like to read peoples honest opinions on stuff and even more when it goes against the grain. But in the end it doesn't matter what anyone says or posts on here, only what you think and like.

I give honest opinions, to newbs and non-newbs alike. And I have no "territory" to mark.

Weird thread.

And I don't recall anyone lining up to kiss my *** around here....:dunno.....:lol

I really dont think your sex comes into it.
Im way too much of a realist with 1/6 joes which was why I cant imagine her running around in heels.

I give honest opinions, to newbs and non-newbs alike. And I have no "territory" to mark.

Weird thread.

And I don't recall anyone lining up to kiss my *** around here....:dunno.....:lol

When people that have been around awhile mock old timers posts, etc, its all good fun. If you don't play that way with others, then you're stuck up. When you do joke with others, then you're a jerk.

You really can't win when someone just wants to be an assumptive know it all, who apparently has everyone all figured out. :dunno

I guess they're right, everyone hates new people, must be why everyone is leaving such ****** comments in Jeff's HISS tank thread since he just joined and has under 10 posts... oh wait... everyone has just been lining up to tell him how awesome his tank is. So much for the conspiracy theory. :lol

Back