SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reason covergirl is shorter is she is wearing flats if she was wearing heels she would be taller and up to baronesses height

Thinking of picking up this figure, but am somewhat concerned by how the shinguards make her lower legs look "wide." Has anyone tried seeing how the figure looks with just the kneepads on and no shinguard armor? The material beneath the shinguards look like they're supposed to simulate leather boots.

the shinguards hide that gap between bootsleeve and bootfeet other than that she is just wearing thigh high boots.

Okay, so I was just informed of Baroness' "chastity belt" having a "key hole", and that the new Destro has a "key".

Sideshow's gettin' it's freak on!!!!!!!

(and I love it....)

Thanks for the heads up, G.F.!!!!!

Harley is as tall as Baroness. I would guess all new SS females will be the same. Just gonna have to deal with it!

oh well guess beggars cant be choosers... i'll be the one laughing when you guys are all upset about how awesome Destro looks :rotfl

RHnjp.gif

:dunno You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to King Darkness again. :dunno

I get around that by repping every positive post or cool pic i see getting posted.
That way, by the time someone i repped a day or two ago posts something cool again, i have repped more than 25 people since repping them and i can rep them again.
Simplz.

Hey evil i thought Harley was 1/4 in shorter than baroness at 11.75 not a full 12" like baroness is. that would be how tall my baroness is now at Harley's height. most female figs are 11.5 to 11.75(heeled)

Didn't you put heels on yours, Groovy? Or are you talking about flat footed?

Back